Real Estate Attorney

Closed Thread
Old 08-26-2019, 10:10 AM
Default Real Estate Attorney

Recommendations from those that used an attorney. We sold house & now need lawyer that is reasonable in price & knowledgeable
Old 08-26-2019, 11:30 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pjontheway View Post
Recommendations from those that used an attorney. We sold house & now need lawyer that is reasonable in price & knowledgeable
Your Attorney will not help you with the Price of a Purchase. Many very very wise people who have spent a lot more than I did on their homes had successful transactions without being represented by a lawyer. The same people who guided me through many concerns before I moved here also told me that a lawyer is not needed to close in Florida.

That being said I wouldn't consider moving to another house without counsel. I want someone to speak with before I hand over my dough and someone to go back to in case I have an issue that survives until after closing. For a small amount of money, I wouldn't want to be caught without a counselor ever again.

I used Millhorn & Shanawany on Rte 441 in Lady Lake for other issues and feel good enough about them so I can Highly Recommend them to you. Good Luck. A high percentage of closing are lawyerless in The Villages.
Closed Thread

Tags
attorney, lawyer, reasonable, knowledgeable, price

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.