Linen Service?

Closed Thread
Old 06-12-2020, 06:20 AM
Default Linen Service?

Does anybody know of a company that rents household linens (sheets, towels, etc)? We have friends using our house and don’t want them to have to worry about doing the laundry before they leave.
Old 06-12-2020, 06:26 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,775 Times in 514 Posts

Never heard of a place that is "renting sheets".
Old 06-12-2020, 07:14 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,152 Times in 1,326 Posts

I've come across one company that rented laundered sheets/towels in my travels... however that was up on Cape Cod, which has a large summer rental customer base. So I'm guessing that there are others around the country that provide this service. Not sure that there's enough volume in TV for that type of service though...

When we rented a house on the Outer Banks the owner had a cleaning crew that came in after the previous renters left to clean the house, do the laundry and make the beds....so give some thoughts to contracting with a maid service company.

here's a few other thoughts:

- contact a few Real Estate agencies who's business model includes rental management of condos and homes...they may know of some one that does this

- contact the laundry services that contract with the local hotels...they may have an option for you or know of some one
Closed Thread

Tags
house, don’t, linen, laundry, worry

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.