Repair Wireless

Closed Thread
Old 01-20-2015, 07:36 PM
Default Repair Wireless

I dropped my wife's new iPhone 6 and broke the glass. She was frantic wanting to get it repaired, went to the Sprint store where it was purchased. She was told with insurance she would need to fill out a claim form would cost $200 and not sure how long it would take. While looking on Google for the nearest Apple Store she discovered a local store, Repair Wireless. I took her phone there today and 2 hours later phone is repaired, $109. They were very pleasant to work with. If you have any wireless issues, water damage, screen repairs, etc. I highly recommend you give them a try, 352 641 0435.
Old 01-20-2015, 07:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgammon6 View Post
I dropped my wife's new iPhone 6 and broke the glass. She was frantic wanting to get it repaired, went to the Sprint store where it was purchased. She was told with insurance she would need to fill out a claim form would cost $200 and not sure how long it would take. While looking on Google for the nearest Apple Store she discovered a local store, Repair Wireless. I took her phone there today and 2 hours later phone is repaired, $109. They were very pleasant to work with. If you have any wireless issues, water damage, screen repairs, etc. I highly recommend you give them a try, 352 641 0435.
Thanks for the info. And hope you're out of the doghouse, Butterfingers!
Old 01-20-2015, 09:51 PM

Thanks for the info. I broke my screen in a golf cart wreck on my Iphone and they wanted me to go to Orlando to get it fixed at a cost of $250.....I see you both are from Indy....so are we. We're from the Plainfield/Mooresville area.
Old 01-21-2015, 12:06 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,751 Times in 1,386 Posts

Also calling Apple customer service yields good options. I got my water damaged iPhone 5s replaced for $169.
Do not waste your money on iPhone insurance with your service provider. It usually costs $10 per month.....PLUS $159 copayment at the time of replacing the phone!
Old 01-21-2015, 06:05 PM

We are from Westsider of Indianapolis, little town of Clermont. Currently live in Hadley.
Old 01-21-2015, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgammon6 View Post
We are from Westsider of Indianapolis, little town of Clermont. Currently live in Hadley.
My parents lived on Hilltop just before the underpass in Clermont. Small world. We first bought a home in Hadley but had to give it up before we closed when my dad was diagnosed with cancer. We now live in Bonnybrook.
Old 03-17-2015, 09:00 AM

I had a Samsung Galaxy S3 with a defective power port and didn't know if it was worth fixing since I only use it for wifi and watching movies. I found Repair Wireless on Yelp! and was pleased to see that it was only 5 minutes from where I live in The Villages. They were very, very helpful and very quick to install a new port. Excellent service and excellent price. Office manager, Na, was very friendly and efficient.
Old 06-17-2015, 12:55 PM
Smile Repair Wireless

I have used Repair Wireless (352-641-0435) located in Lady Lake a number of times with very good results. The first was to have the battery replaced in my iPhone 4S. The second was to have them unload data from an iPhone 4 that crashed during an upgrade. In both cases they were successful where Apple and Verizon were not able to resolve the issues. Their costs were quite reasonable. I highly recommend them for any smartphone repair.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.