"The Reseal Experts" Owner Tim Henshaw

Closed Thread
Old 08-09-2022, 06:35 PM
Default "The Reseal Experts" Owner Tim Henshaw

Stay away from this company if you are looking to have your driveway stained. "The Reseal Experts" (Yes, I already know you can't trust anyone these days when they ask for a deposit.) That is what this snake does. He took my $400 and ran. He always had an excuse of why he couldn't be there when he said he would. Then when I told him that by a certain day, 3 months later, that if he hadn't started I was requesting my money back. Well then he was full of excuses again of why the money wasn't being sent. Very unprofessional, look him up, you will see he did this to other people as well.
Old 08-09-2022, 09:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,157 Times in 2,251 Posts

OP, contact Seniors Against Crime and file a complaint, contact information is usually published once a week in the daily Sun, there are 4 or 5 locations in The villages, as well as telephone contact numbers.
Old 08-10-2022, 12:44 AM

Op,
I'd do one better.
File a police report asap and then send all that to the FL State AG office.
AG wont do anything specifically on your case, but if enough complaints build up where they can determine a pattern of fraud, they will take action to shut him down and can pursue criminal charges.
There is also local media outlets that have "investigative reporters" that just love a good story..
There's always the legal route( ie: small claims court)
You could of course, send him a copy of some of the above and tell him it wont end (social media post) until he returns your $$ and soon he there wont be anyone around that doesnt know he's a scam artist. This can have surprising positive results, or go horribly wrong...its all a matter of how much its all worth to ya.
Old 08-10-2022, 09:54 AM

OP,
I wanted to add, you could send him a "pay or surrender" notice, by certified mail.
Notice basically states, "refund the money or finish the job or you will take legal action" and place a reasonable time/date for his reply/compliance (7-10 days).
You would need to have done this most likely, prior to any court action you pursue. Good luck.
Old 08-10-2022, 12:40 PM

Thank you all for your suggestions.
Closed Thread

Tags
money, experts, reseal, told, day

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.