House cleaning

Closed Thread
Old 02-11-2012, 01:10 PM
Thumbs down House cleaning

warning.......

I just had a company called A GUY , A GIRL AND A MOP....

not only did they not clean well but the girl showed up hacking her head off telling me she had the flu. i asked them to leave and return another day but the big fellow(steve) said she could lay outside in the van and they would clean . then the arguments between the guy and the girl started. he would go out to the van and say something and she would argue back again i asked them to leave and they said they were almost done. i paid them immediately and got them out . to find dirt under the couch and what they usrd on my laminate floor now has film on it .
I guess finding a good cleaning service is hard to find.
Old 02-11-2012, 03:48 PM
Veteran member
Send a message via ICQ to mikeandnancy1112 Send a message via AIM to mikeandnancy1112

Hi Bubblelarryk,

It sickens me to hear about cleaners in the Villages. My husband and I have had a cleaning service for about 6 years and have a great reputation. I can't believe, yes I can actually, some people have no upbringing, but to go to your house with the flu is ridiculous and to openly argue with each other is very unprofessional.

If we had any openings we would gladly come over and give you an estimate but I'm sorry we don't. I understand Redwitch on TOTV is very good so maybe she has openings. Good luck in finding someone!
Old 02-11-2012, 05:19 PM
Platinum member

I'll put in a word in favor of Daisy Maids. 352-314-9070.

They've been coming to my house every four weeks for at least 7 years. Most times,there are two gals, although sometimes only one. They stay between an hour and a half and two hours and always do a thorough job.

If I have any objection, it is the same one I had with the service I used "up north" for many years: they don't always (usually) put stuff back where it belongs!

Some folks think the $125 per visit is excessive. I don't!

SWR

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.