Roof Inspection

Closed Thread
Old 09-19-2017, 12:06 PM
Default Roof Inspection

Like many of you I may have loss some shingles off my roof. Shingles were found in the road and someone put them on my patio I guess cause they think they came from my house. . My property watch person cannot see my entire roof so they are not sure if the shingles came from my roof or my neighbors roof and they don't inspect roofs. There is no apparent leaking in my house. We are not in the Villages presently and won't be till November. I am trying to find someone who could go on my roof and inspect for damage. I am not sure if I call a roofer if they will go and inspect. I am willing to pay for time and if needed services. looking for recommendations on who I could use. If anyone knows of a good roofing company or someone else I would appreciate hearing from you. Thank You!!
Old 09-19-2017, 03:02 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,347 Times in 735 Posts

If I was going to be there for more than 3 days I would do it. That said I feel your pain. I came to the conclusion that I was better off driving down and doing the repairs myself than worrying it the repair was done properly.. After being called "the senior person" in the office for years it is good to still be young enough to be able to do repairs myself.
Old 09-19-2017, 09:35 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toymeister View Post
If I was going to be there for more than 3 days I would do it. That said I feel your pain. I came to the conclusion that I was better off driving down and doing the repairs myself than worrying it the repair was done properly.. After being called "the senior person" in the office for years it is good to still be young enough to be able to do repairs myself.
You went on the roof?? Impressive!

Tags
roof, inspect, shingles, house, recommendations

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.