Selectchoicetv -- BUYER BEWARE

Closed Thread
Old 10-30-2017, 10:47 AM
Exclamation Selectchoicetv -- BUYER BEWARE

SelectChoiceTV is a 3rd party provider for cable, satellite TV & internet; they have several locations near The Villages ... and BUYER BEWARE! This is an unprofessional and dishonest retailer ... the moment you have signed the contracts will be the beginning their service will decline at a very fast pace. Your calls will not be returned, your appointments will be blown off, you will be asked to make personal payments in cash or check to individual people's names, everything spirals out of control. And, when you try to cancel your contracts you will find there is no way to avoid hefty termination fees. And, they will tell you about these fees without blinking an eye! They do not care about their customers at all. It cost me over $600 for 18 days of a disastrous relationship with them ... a costly lesson for me ... but with this post I hope this assists you. Please do your homework first ... look up online reviews and check the Better Business Bureau website ... there are many dissatisfied customers; all who strongly warn buyers to stay away from SelectChoiceTV. My suggestion is to go directly to each company, whether it is DISH, DIRECT TV, CENTURYLINK, COMCAST, XFINITY, etc. Eliminate the 3rd party entity ... there is zero benefit from adding a 3rd party. I wish you luck, and please "buyer beware"!!!
Old 10-31-2017, 11:38 AM
Gold member

We've had nothing but great service from them.
If there is a problem, we call them, then they call Centurylink.
Old 10-31-2017, 02:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

Why would anyone deal with an itermediary....no leverage.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Closed Thread

Tags
party, 3rd, beware, selectchoicetv, buyer

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.