Servicing water filter system installed by Kiley & Sons

Closed Thread
Old 07-17-2023, 07:56 AM
Veteran member
Default Servicing water filter system installed by Kiley & Sons

I have a water filtration system that was installed by Kiley & Sons. I had it serviced by Gay Services once after they bought out Kiley but their price was insane.

Does anyone know someone else who will service this system?
Old 07-17-2023, 08:16 AM
Sage
Thanked 6,156 Times in 2,250 Posts

I have no idea of what type of system was installed, but if this is the filter type system, they are fairly easy to service yourself, or with a handyman, I have helped one neighbor 2 or 3 times with changing the filters. Also, typical filters are available at Lowe's. If you can post a picture of your system you might get some better answers.
Old 07-17-2023, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanmcdonald View Post
I have a water filtration system that was installed by Kiley & Sons. I had it serviced by Gay Services once after they bought out Kiley but their price was insane.

Does anyone know someone else who will service this system?
We had been using Kiley & Sons and called the number for some work we needed done, Frank Gay now answers on their old number and state they have bought them out. Thinking there wouldn't be much difference we had Gay come out, They are out of their minds with the prices they charged, $800 for a $250 kitchen faucet. I feel they ripped us off with their costs, however the technician was nice and did do good work.
Old 07-18-2023, 08:22 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,344 Posts

For that price you can get a new NOVA system.
Old 07-18-2023, 09:23 AM
Sage
Thanked 13,739 Times in 5,253 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 427dave View Post
We had been using Kiley & Sons and called the number for some work we needed done, Frank Gay now answers on their old number and state they have bought them out. Thinking there wouldn't be much difference we had Gay come out, They are out of their minds with the prices they charged, $800 for a $250 kitchen faucet. I feel they ripped us off with their costs, however the technician was nice and did do good work.
Lots of complaints about the Frank Gay company. Also, they will charge a fee to come out and give you an estimate. I would never pay a company for an estimate.
Closed Thread

Tags
system, kiley, installed, sons, water

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.