Speaker for Club Meetings? 💡

Old 04-05-2024, 09:49 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Lightbulb Speaker for Club Meetings? 💡

Are you part of a club in The Villages?

Does your club need someone to come and speak on home electrical needs/projects/upgrades?

I would love to offer my advice and presence for you! My name is Casandra and I am with Pike's Electric here in Wildwood, proudly serving The Villages areas and surrounding communities. We have a full range service department which offers everything electrical from jobs as small as installing a lights, fans, outlets, all the way up to service upgrades and full remodels. We want to meet you, and we want to earn your business. We are licensed, insured, bonded, and have a staff that have decades of experience behind them.
I will be present at the upcoming Villages Hurricane Expo in May, and I recently spoke and delivered a presentation at The Villages Tesla Club meeting and received some great feedback on our services, and products, and made some great connections. I want to help you too!
Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or if this is of interest to your organization. I am best reached by email at cnelson@pikeselectric.com
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Pike's Service Dept Flyer.pdf (807.3 KB, 6 views)

(352)748-6251

Tags
villages, club, service, great, full

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.