Sprinkler Repair Recommendation

Closed Thread
Old 07-09-2014, 07:03 PM
Sage
Default Sprinkler Repair Recommendation

I would like to recommend Jim Baumgartner for any sprinkler repairs you may need.

Two weeks ago, a Massey truck was passing by and noticed my sprinklers weren't working properly. I noticed it to earlier in the day. Two hours later a Massey salesman called me, and made an appointment to check them out for free.

Long story shorter, a estimate of $525 was given to me. It included a panel that I don't really need, and a yearly service contract of $160. OUCH

I contacted Jim and he returned my call from Hawaii as he was on vacation. What a guy!!!

My appointment was today and he repaired all that was needed, for $150. Saved myself, $375. All I need is a follow-up check-up in October. Honest and dependable, who does the right thing for his customers.

I posted this recommendation, as previous recommendation were old, and just wanted to remind everyone, he is still around!!!

Great guy, great price.

TOTV is the place to save money, with it's members recommendations!!!!

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 07-10-2014, 04:39 PM

Used Jim twice. Very fair, knowledgeable, & fair priced. His motto is "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". He gets the JOB DONE!!!!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.