Stone Creations

Closed Thread
Old 09-21-2016, 12:13 PM

They answered the number published on the Front Page of Paper Net. 352-680-0190. I actually got a live person but of course she said she would call back and let me know if anyone was in the area to come take a look at the issues. Still waiting for that call back.........
Old 10-12-2016, 05:27 PM
Default Stone Creations

I hired Stone Creations, gave them 30% deposit. Set a date to start, never came never called. I called them they said they had to finish a job that was delayed. Made another appointment, again never showed. Called I left message and stated that I want them to return my deposit and told them they were fired! A couple of days later they showed up with there crew.I told them to leave because I cancelled...They don't communicate...they then e-mailed and said its company policy that a check will be issued 30 from cancellation. next step small claims if I don,t get the check by the 26th of Oct.....
Old 10-12-2016, 10:22 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezliving View Post
Other than GO Concrete. What other contractors would you recommend to do a reseal on stamped concrete?
I am not sure if Amy Newsome does this exact work, but she is wonderful to work with! You can find her info and more recommendations if you search by name on this forum...

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk
Old 10-13-2016, 07:17 PM
Veteran member

Well they did my drive. It looked good but to get them back for warranty repairs is extremely difficult. I have cut all ties with them and just chalk it up to experience. I will have some one else come out and seal it when its necessary. Sorry I did not have some one else do the drive. Not a happy camper. I have cracks and a whole section that the concrete cracks were cover over instead of making those cracks part of the grout design.
Closed Thread

Tags
repairs, warranty, follow, year, beware, court, filing, small, claim, issues, claims, coming, issue, creations, driveway, schedule, stone, good, appointments, show

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.