Swimming Pools

Closed Thread
Old 03-14-2012, 10:49 PM
Smile Pools

Stephen at All Seasons Pools is AWESOME!!! We have a beautiful pool thanks to him and his knowledge. All of the workers were great......No major time issues with our project......Our Pool is approx. 16x32.....Hubby wanted a BIG Cement Pond! ( Actually it is Gunite and gorgeous) and he now has it.
I'd be happy to speak to anyone who has questions regarding All Seasons and the building of our pool. 828-507-4956. We live in the Village of Tall Trees.
Old 03-15-2012, 03:54 PM
Default All Seasons Pools

I agree...Stephen at All Seasons Pools is awesome We have a beautiful pool thanks to him and his knowledge. Everyone went out of their way to make our experience with All season Pools a very positive one. The workers were great. If we had a question someone from All Seasons Pools were available and happy to help us. Stephen came to our home he is very nice person and went out of the way to make us happy. We even went to their showroom no one was pushy.
I'd be happy to speak to anyone who has questions regarding All Seasons and the building of our pool. Just PM me I will give you my number. We live in the Village of Hemingway.
Old 03-15-2012, 04:20 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkey View Post
Stephen at All Seasons Pools is AWESOME!!! We have a beautiful pool thanks to him and his knowledge. All of the workers were great......No major time issues with our project......Our Pool is approx. 16x32.....Hubby wanted a BIG Cement Pond! ( Actually it is Gunite and gorgeous) and he now has it.
I'd be happy to speak to anyone who has questions regarding All Seasons and the building of our pool. 828-507-4956. We live in the Village of Tall Trees.
We'd love to see pics of your beautiful pool!!
Old 03-15-2012, 04:59 PM
Sage

I agree... Pictures please.
Old 03-15-2012, 05:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Sounds beautiful. Please share your pictures.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:45 AM
Default Swimming Pools

Hi

We had great success with All Seasons Pools. Stephen Pociask has been great to work with as has all of the work crews. We looked at six different companies and chose All Seasons.

They work when they say they are, if there are any concerns (many times Stephen will find it before you do) they take care of it no questions asked. Their philosophy is to keep the customer happy.

If you would like to come over and see our pool you may do so, just e-mail me and we can set up a time. pavevett78@centurylink.net

Sherm
Old 03-22-2012, 07:30 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkey View Post
DITTO!

All Season's was great. Stephen and Hal and Courtney were available for any questions as the process went along.

If anyone wants to see my pool please feel free to stop by Abby Way in Buttonwood.

We tried to go with T & D but they wouldn't even talk to us for 4 months. And they never actually called us back. In the end I'm glad they didn't because I was very happy with the price and product from All Seasons.

I'll post some pics if I find the time later - off to pickleball.
Old 03-22-2012, 12:32 PM

Just getting started with this web site as my wife and I felt it would provide a good forum to voice our satisfaction with All Seasons Pools out of Sanford, FL. The design service was exceptional, the processwas as advertised, the end product more than met our expection and the pool was completed in a very timely manner. Please feel free to contact us at golfnut494@comcast.net
Old 09-21-2012, 07:14 AM

I need a good reputable pool company to repair my pool cleaner (vacuum).
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.