Thank You T & D Concrete

Closed Thread
Old 08-30-2009, 12:28 PM
Default Thank You T & D Concrete

This company came out to my home to do total reinstall of all of my concrete. Not only were they professional, they went above all of my expectations. Clean, quiet, explained all that ws going on and why, put extra footings down so the roots of my palms will not tear up the concrete in 10 years. They just went overboard on the job done and I want you all to know. The guys name is John Lolly and phone # is 352-748-2111. He said they do anything that deals with concrete and if you could use him I would definately give him a call.. Thanks again John. take care kar guy
Old 08-30-2009, 02:09 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Glad to hear you had some good work done...but curious why did you need a "total reinstall" of your concrete in the first place?. Sounds like something did not go right the first time around...or am I missing something
Old 08-30-2009, 09:42 PM

I'll assume "kar guy" lives in either Amelia or Hadley; I live in Amelia. The original builder of many of the homes apparently used inferior materials for the coatings on the driveways, walkways, etc. T & D was contracted to make the necessary repairs under warranty. I've had many conversations with John, the service manager and Leo, the supervisor/foreman. They stripped, repaired, ground down, re-coated and repainted my home about a couple of months ago.

As "kar guy" said, they did an outstanding job and were in constant communication as to the progress. They went beyond the standard and performed quality workmanship that was superior to what I expected. If you should need any repairs or new work done of this nature I can recommend them very highly.

Thanks "kar guy" for bringing this up. They deserve some accolades and good words.

Last edited by dfn8tly; 08-30-2009 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Entered by mistake
Old 09-23-2009, 12:56 AM

they fixed my salt chlorinator for a good price...I like T@D
Old 09-23-2009, 07:58 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishmen View Post
they fixed my salt chlorinator for a good price...I like T@D
Are they concrete contractors, or plumbers?

I'm not trying to be antagonistic, I'm posting because in the near future, i have an extensive concrete project I want done. I need a 12'x 20' pad for a garage addition. I also need a huge driveway addition done with stamped concrete (new driveway to be about 35' x 35'), and also want my old patio taken up and a new stamped concrete patio about 3 times as big to be installed, as well as a new walkway, etc.

yes, I have the room and I already have HOA approval. I will soon be looking for a good concrete company(s) to bid on this job.

thank you, Frank D.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:03 PM
Sage

Frank,

T&D is primarily known as a concrete company but they do screen enclosures, additions, and have a subsidiary that services pools.

They are a first class outfit and do quality work for a fair price. I would suggest you call them for an estimate on the work you wish to have done. I'm sure you'll get other recommendations for companies that will allow you to get multiple estimates.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:33 AM
Platinum member

I'll go one better. T&D built my pool and spa and did the best job of any of literally scores of contractors I've hired over the years. I had an unusually challenging site for the pool and spa. T&D spent hours with me at my home designing and redesigning. They solved several difficult problems, then completed the entire project, with birdcage, in just a few weeks - while competitors were taking months to build similar sized projects. They did a number of extra things at no additional cost and displayed a terrific customer service attitude throughout. All of this for the lowest of three bids I had.

I really like bragging about T&D. They deserve it.
Old 11-29-2013, 08:40 AM
Location: Recently bought home in Hadley on Hemingway GC - retiring in TV in 2015

Previous owners turned our lani into a Florida room. They contracted T & D to add a pool. Consequently we have no "covered" area in our lanai. Does anyone know if T & D can put some type of covering over part of the lanai to keep the rain out?

BTW...T & D did a great job on the pool. Greg from T & D services our pool weekly. He is a great guy and a credit to T & D.
Old 11-29-2013, 09:47 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy C Jacobs View Post
Previous owners turned our lani into a Florida room. They contracted T & D to add a pool. Consequently we have no "covered" area in our lanai. Does anyone know if T & D can put some type of covering over part of the lanai to keep the rain out?

BTW...T & D did a great job on the pool. Greg from T & D services our pool weekly. He is a great guy and a credit to T & D.
We had a sunbrella covering put on our birdcage. Works great.
Done by a co. in Ocala . Iam out of town now but can send you contact info when I return on tuesday. They have done quite a few of these in TV.
Old 11-29-2013, 09:54 AM
Eternal Member

We also have a sunbrella awning that covers the seating area in our birdcage. We love it. Just push a button and out it comes.
Old 11-29-2013, 10:02 AM
Location: Recently bought home in Hadley on Hemingway GC - retiring in TV in 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Challenger View Post
We had a sunbrella covering put on our birdcage. Works great.
Done by a co. in Ocala . Iam out of town now but can send you contact info when I return on tuesday. They have done quite a few of these in TV.
Thank you so much. I would appreciate that information.
Old 11-29-2013, 10:32 AM

We would like to put furniture under it like others who haven't turned their original lanai into a Fl room. Would your awning protect furniture from rain if you left it up all the time?
Old 11-29-2013, 11:42 AM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy C Jacobs View Post
We would like to put furniture under it like others who haven't turned their original lanai into a Fl room. Would your awning protect furniture from rain if you left it up all the time?
What I have is probably not what you are looking for. Mine is attached to the house above the doorwall going out to the birdcage. My table & chairs are there when you go out so when I put my awning out it covers them as well as a couple other chairs.
You can't leave it out when it's real windy.
Old 05-28-2014, 11:33 AM

Bonnie,

I'm still trying to find my way around this site - I just saw your reply from some time ago. Your sunbrella awning is electric? Do you know where I might find pictures of how these awnings work?

Thanks

Nancy
Old 07-21-2014, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kar guy View Post
This company came out to my home to do total reinstall of all of my concrete. Not only were they professional, they went above all of my expectations. Clean, quiet, explained all that ws going on and why, put extra footings down so the roots of my palms will not tear up the concrete in 10 years. They just went overboard on the job done and I want you all to know. The guys name is John Lolly and phone # is 352-748-2111. He said they do anything that deals with concrete and if you could use him I would definately give him a call.. Thanks again John. take care kar guy
Kar guy will use your post about T&D as I have a small job for them in Spanish Springs. I grew in Center Line but have been gone for many years. Did you go to Center Line High? Maybe we know some of the same folks? bronconbill
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.