Tile & Grout cleaning from Sureclean Solutions

Closed Thread
Old 12-31-2015, 06:51 AM
Thumbs up Tile & Grout cleaning from Sureclean Solutions

Sure Clean Solutions is an excellent tile and carpet cleaning company. Reliable, professional and dependable. Doug is a Village Resident and takes pride in his work. Floors look new again. They do dryer vent cleaning for only $45 when they clean the floors. SureClean Solutions - Home 352-633-5387

Last edited by BarbaraM; 12-31-2015 at 07:34 AM. Reason: correct web site
Old 12-31-2015, 01:00 PM
Gold member
Location: Pittsburgh, Cincinnati,Chicago ,buffalo, Asheville ,Pittsburgh

Used them this past week and they did an excellent job
Old 12-31-2015, 01:02 PM
Gold member
Location: Philadelphia & Lower Gwynedd, PA, Ocean City, NJ, Wesley Chapel, FL and The Village of St. James

Couldn't agree more. I recommended them to my neighbor, as someone had recommended them to me. They came to do the tile in his home and that same day, I brought my husband home from the hospital. I was being very cautious and ask if and when they could do my carpets. The two young men did them as soon as they were done my neighbors and did THE BEST job ever. Way better than others I have used and at a good price. I had a wonderful experience using them. Thank you Sure Clean!
Closed Thread

Tags
cleaning, tile, clean, solutions, floors, work, dryer, 352-633-5387, $45, vent, resident, excellent, carpet, sureclean, grout, company, reliable, village, takes, pride, doug, professional, dependable

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.