UbreakIfix and customer service

Closed Thread
Old 02-18-2016, 10:03 AM
Veteran member
Default UbreakIfix and customer service

Went to this small business location yesterday and was blown away by their customer service.
I have a small Sony hand held tape recorder that I had dropped. Just by chance, thought I'd see if it could be repaired. It is several years old but I use it daily.
The gentleman at UbreakIfix, Jose, took the machine apart, checked it against several instruments to see if it still had contacts, found the problem and repaired it for me. He spent a little time with my tape recorder and found a dislodged spring holding the battery....fixed it at no charge.
I recommend this company if you have any broken electronics (ie) cell phones, ipad/tablets, game consoles, smart phones, etc. and see if they can be repaired and not thrown away.
UbreakIfix 3463 Wedgewood Lane (near Sonrise Restaurant) 352-775-3777

Tags
ubreakifix, repaired, phones, tape, recorder, service, customer, small, found, company, battery, dislodged, time, spring, holding, charge, fixed, broken, recommend, ipad/tablets, wedgewood, thrown, lane, 352-775-3777, restaurant

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.