Village Airport Van going one step beyond...

Closed Thread
Old 07-04-2011, 01:44 PM
Default Village Airport Van going one step beyond...

Just wanted to share my recent experience with The Village Airport Van with fellow Villagers. On my return trip from Long Island last week, I went to the designated parking spot and picked up the Village Airport Van for my return to The Villages. Jerry did a great job of loading the van, including my large cardboard box of goodies from my sister.

Half way back to the Villages the fun begins, I start thinking about the book I am reading and where the plot is going and then I start thinking where the heck is my carry on bag with the book and other items in it including my house and car keys. I had left it in the cart I used to move my checked luggage to the van.

With the help of Jerry, Eddie and Arthur as a team effort they were able to locate the bag at the airport lost and found and Arthur made a special trip to retrieve it and bring it to my house. What a great effort, thanks to all these guys for their help.....keep them in mind when you travel, hopefully you are as not as forgetful as I am, but you never know.....

Michael
Sabal Chase
Old 07-04-2011, 01:46 PM
Gold member
Default Awesome

WOW, what testimony to our wonderful Villages employees, friends and cohorts. Glad to read you were abl to get your items retrieved.
Old 07-04-2011, 02:22 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeleleven View Post
I start thinking where the heck is my carry on bag with the book and other items in it including my house and car keys. I had left it in the cart I used to move my checked luggage to the van. With the help of Jerry, Eddie and Arthur as a team effort they were able to locate the bag at the airport lost and found and Arthur made a special trip to retrieve it and bring it to my house. What a great effort, thanks to all these guys for their help.....keep them in mind when you travel, hopefully you are as not as forgetful as I am, but you never know.....

Michael Sabal Chase
Michael, you're talking about The Village Airport Van (not owned by The Villages), as opposed to The Village Shuttle. Correct?

We've often used The Village Airport Van and find them excellent.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:29 AM
Default you are correct

yes, this is the Village Airport Van not owned by the Villages, confusing with the name and all I admit. They were great and we will use them again also...
Michael
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.