The Village Seamstress

Closed Thread
Old 10-21-2016, 09:34 AM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR
Default The Village Seamstress

Beware of Liz Fuori who advertises in the Sun. On July 16th she came to our house and picked up or very expensive fabric and a check for $115.00. Since then she supposedly had to go on a cruise, her friend died, she has blood pressure problems etc. October 29th no fabric, no drapes, no money, and the business phone isn't working. Find another seamstress.
Old 10-21-2016, 10:49 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Investment Painting Contractors View Post
Beware of Liz Fuori who advertises in the Sun. On July 16th she came to our house and picked up or very expensive fabric and a check for $115.00. Since then she supposedly had to go on a cruise, her friend died, she has blood pressure problems etc. October 29th no fabric, no drapes, no money, and the business phone isn't working. Find another seamstress.
I am sorry this happened to you. If you search her on TOTV she comes highly recommended by folks on here. Her address is listed as 2067 Clarks Hill Way. The Villages. Since she doesn't answer her phone...

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk
Old 10-21-2016, 11:53 AM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Theft by contractor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraugoofy View Post
I am sorry this happened to you. If you search her on TOTV she comes highly recommended by folks on here. Her address is listed as 2067 Clarks Hill Way. The Villages. Since she doesn't answer her phone...

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk
Thank You I forwarded the address to my Lawyer, we are going for theft by contractor. Sometimes PRINCIPAL takes precedent over money." I am mad as hell and I won't take it anymore" QUOTE From Broadcast News.
Closed Thread

Tags
seamstress, fabric, blood, died, cruise

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.