Worth the wait

Closed Thread
Old 12-22-2013, 12:46 AM
Default Worth the wait

For the past 4 months, we have worked with some great home improvement companies, i.e., Tim Miller Services, garage ladder systems and epoxy floors, Cheryl at The Floor Shoppe, laminate flooring, Jeff Billingsley, closet systems and most recently, Michael Hickmon, Exceptions Blinds & Shutters.

I do not make recommendations casually and take seriously the risk as an endorser. Since we have had to coordinate our vendor work long distance, and somewhat in the blind, we too have had to take into consideration the recommendations offered up on TOTV.

One of the biggest home improvement investments in time and cost is the selection, cost, delivery & installation of window shutters. 18 years ago, upon relocating to our south Fla home, we had wood Plantation shutters installed in over 20 windows and sliding doors. Constructed of Western Alder wood, in Oregon, a very substantial cost. What's my point? We know shutters, and Exceptions shutters knows them inside and out. There was a concern offered up that orders for shutters were taking a long time and deposits were at risk. Michael explained that his distributor had changed and the order(s) had to be re-instated. However, we ordered in early Oct with a Dec delivery date, Michael still made the install within the time frame offered. Check out the attchd photo's. The windows look like Cathedral windows. Beautiful. Thank you Michael.[/B]
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Exceptions shutters slider IMG_0448.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	728.2 KB
ID:	28609   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Exceptions shutters cafe IMG_0453.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	594.7 KB
ID:	28610  
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.