Conversation Between stuckinparadise and 66vetter

Conversation Between stuckinparadise and 66vetter
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 17 of 17
  1. stuckinparadise
    11-13-2012 10:30 AM
    stuckinparadise
    Hi Frank, Don just talked with T&D pools yesterday and they told him they would be pouring the deck in the next couple of weeks. Also, I wanted to let you know that the irrigation system has been fixed (according to T&D) so hopefully, everything will be back to normal. Thanks again for all your help and the pictures. We really appreciate it!
  2. 66vetter
    10-17-2012 01:39 PM
    66vetter
    I would be happy to assist. What I have done in the past with others that were having problems was watch the meter to assure that it was not running when irrigattion was not supposed to run. Secondly when system does run monitor how many gallons are used.
    This can be extrapolated for four weeks and see if it makes sense.
    This can be corrected. Did the water company check the meter flow rate for accuracy?
    70k gallons OMG!
    See you this weekend.
    Frank
  3. stuckinparadise
    10-17-2012 08:06 AM
    stuckinparadise
    Hi Frank,
    We will be at our house in the Villages this weekend and were wondering if you could help us out. We have been having watering issues (one month we used 70k gals.!) and the people who check our house are not very "up" on the irrigation system. If your offer still stands, we would like to give you a garage door opener to check on the system when we are not there. At this point we just turned it off completely (those water bills were killing us) and now the yard looks pretty bad, according to our lawn guy. Please let me know if you'll be able to help us out. We would greatly appreciate it.
  4. 66vetter
    08-08-2012 01:29 PM
    66vetter
    I will be here. Al is here until Sundaay morn I think.
    I will tell Al u appreciate his observation.

Frank
  5. stuckinparadise
    08-08-2012 11:56 AM
    stuckinparadise
    Frank,
    I just got off the phone with the people who are watching our house. He is going to turn the sprinkler system off. I'll try to program it this weekend. Tell Al thanks for the observation. I'm sure our water bill next month will be off the chain!
  6. stuckinparadise
    08-08-2012 11:33 AM
    stuckinparadise
    Thanks Frank, we tried to program our sprinklers and obviously did something wrong. I will be there this weekend with my daughters. If you are going to be home on Saturday, do you think you could come by and help me program the system correctly? I would so appreciate it. Let me know
  7. 66vetter
    08-08-2012 09:52 AM
    66vetter
    Hi,

Frank Sheasley here. I just returned from NY and Al Toombs your neighbor with the pool asked if I could get in touch with you. I told him I thought you monitored this TOTV account. His question was "do you realize that sprinklers go off daily?". He thought maybe someone you had watching home could save you water and money by cutting back to 2-3 times per week.
    Just trying to be helpful. It has been raining here and at minimum if your Rain Sensor is not bypassed you could avoid watering on rainy days. It was running yesterday even though it rained over two inches in last 24 hours

Frank
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.