Conversation Between Pturner and Tom Hannon

Conversation Between Pturner and Tom Hannon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Tom Hannon
    11-19-2010 05:33 AM
    Tom Hannon
    TONY (Talk host) did it for me. Now there is a face behind my posts. I can't wait until I can spend more time in TV. May take a while to sell my NY home but we will have to work around it. I've only met a few TOTV people, although I will hook up with Russ early next year. (His house is across the street from me.)
  2. Pturner
    11-18-2010 07:13 PM
    Pturner
    Tom, just seeing your message. Congrats! It looks like you have figured out how to post photos, including a profile picture. Send me a PM if you still need help.
  3. Tom Hannon
    11-18-2010 06:48 PM
    Tom Hannon
    Having only Gracie's email address, I asked for her help. I want to show a recent picture of me at Cody's on a post and also have it added to my signature--like you have your golf ball with the Happy Face. We went thru this before and I never figured it out. If nothing else I'd like to at least post this picture. PS: I meet Redwitch last Sunday at Urban Flats during a trivia contest.

This is Gracies reply weh I asked for her help...
    What a great picture. PTurner knows how to post it. Send a PM to her and she will get it done.
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.