Conversation Between cappyjon431 and Happinow

Conversation Between cappyjon431 and Happinow
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. Happinow
    08-13-2012 04:05 PM
    Happinow
    Hi cappyjon. I'm sorry you had to go through this experience with your neighbor. We are in a similar situation. Our neighbor behind us does everything he can to make things miserable for all of his surrounding neighbors. I'm sure you read my landscaping nightmare post. This same person does what ever he can to irritate others. One of his other neighbors told him that he also blocked his view by putting a large tree. The neighbor said too bad. It's my yard I'll do what I want. I do understand he is not responsible for anyone's view but it would sure be nice if he was considerate of others. He was very miserable from the start and people in both culdesacs have alienated him due to his actions and attitude. It bothers me that others on this forum belittle our concerns. They told you that you just happened to have 2 bad experiences. I sure hope your situation gets better as I know what it is like to have a bad neighbor. We can only move onward and upward. Best of luck to you.
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.