Conversation Between Schaumburger and mar/bob

Conversation Between Schaumburger and mar/bob
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 36
  1. mar/bob
    10-05-2013 05:51 PM
    mar/bob
    Hi Laura,
    I sent you an answer that the phone # is correct.
    Just e-mail me sometime. It always looks like it did not
    get to you.
    Mar
  2. Schaumburger
    08-28-2013 08:24 PM
    Schaumburger
    Hi Mary Ann, Your computer should work when you get to The Villages. Are you using a laptop or a desktop? I have taken my laptop to rental houses in The Villages, and I have been able to use it. Just be sure you get the password from the landlord if you need to get a password.

Laura
  3. Schaumburger
    08-28-2013 08:20 PM
    Schaumburger
    Hi Mary Ann, Thanks for the phone number. I will call you when it gets closer to October 11. Happy packing. You must be so excited.

Laura A/K/A Schaumburger
  4. mar/bob
    08-28-2013 06:14 AM
    mar/bob
    Hi Laura,
    Got both msgs. Talk to you soon. Cell phone is 215-906-5050.
    It does not take msgs. I have to be able to answer. That is what we will be using
    when we leave so evening calls will be the best. That way we will not be with
    the agent house hunting.
    See you soon.
    Love,
    Mary Ann
  5. Schaumburger
    08-28-2013 02:28 AM
    Schaumburger
    Mary Ann, I will send you a PM. Let me know if you get it.

Laura
  6. mar/bob
    08-27-2013 06:21 PM
    mar/bob
    Hi Laura,
    I just found your msg as I am not sure how to use this computer. It's for sure we
    leave 10-1. Hope we can meet during your time there. You said you would send
    me a PM, but will this computer work once we leave?
    Love, Mar
  7. mar/bob
    08-25-2013 09:48 AM
    mar/bob
    Hi Laura,
    Sold the house. Settlement Oct 1st & leaving that evening for TV. We will have to
    rent a villa till we find a house. Have to work it this way as we need the settlement
    check to buy. Pricing is moving up fast at TV, I think.
    Miss Snickers all the time. Now you have another place to come to at TV.
    You are welcome to stay any time. Molly too.
    Love,
    Mary Ann & Bob
  8. Schaumburger
    08-03-2013 02:53 AM
    Schaumburger
    Mary Ann, So sorry about Snickers; don't forgot that Snickers is waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge. Have you thought about getting a new fur baby before you move to The Villages? Maybe that would help. And thank you for the nice words about Molly. It has been just over two months since I adopted her. She is different from my original kitty, Magic, but Molly is very sweet, and she makes me smile. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that your home sells soon.

Laura
  9. mar/bob
    08-02-2013 07:28 PM
    mar/bob
    Hi Laura,
    Just saw that beautiful new kitty cat. I wish I was there to see him in person.
    I have not stopped the crying over Snickers passing. Just can't seem to adjust.
    I thought trying to sell and move would help, but not working.
    No offers at all. Hope it happens soon.

Regards,
    Mary Ann
  10. Schaumburger
    06-25-2013 12:49 AM
    Schaumburger
    Mary Ann,

Hope you are able to find the home of your dreams in The Villages, although there are so many nice houses for sale you should not have a problem. Have a good week.

Laura
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.