Conversation Between Schaumburger and mar/bob

Conversation Between Schaumburger and mar/bob
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 36 of 36
  1. Schaumburger
    03-05-2013 05:01 PM
    Schaumburger
    Hi Mar/Bob,

I haven't been posting on TOTV too much lately -- I have been busy with work and my volunteering activities. Chicago is getting 10 inches of snow today, so I left work at 11:30 today because the afternoon rush hour traffic is going to be brutal. I am so ready to go back to The Villages, and fortunately I will be back in The Villages on May 17 for a 9 day visit. I am renting a little ranch house in the Village of Del Mar. I like the area around Spanish Springs. If I were buying a house in The Villages today, I think I would buy near Spanish Springs.

I know what you mean about home prices. I bought my townhouse in Feb. 1998. If I had to sell my townhouse today, I would probably have to sell it for about the same price I paid for it 15 years ago . Oh well at least I am not underwater in my mortgage. I was nice to hear from you. Remember the first day of Spring is only 15 days away!

Laura a/k/a Schaumburger
  2. mar/bob
    03-04-2013 07:26 AM
    mar/bob
    Hi Laura,
    Have not seen you post recently on totv.
    I talked to my salesman because I could not view the homes. He said they can't get
    them on fast enough. Selling like is 2006 all over again. 233 new homes last month and
    187 preowned. The preown average in 2012 was only 60 a month.
    I wonder what will be available for us when we are ready as there is no pickup in our
    retirement community in Pa. Some our listed as low as 83,000.
    When are you going to TV? This was a very cold winter and still is.

Mar/Bob
  3. mar/bob
    12-27-2012 03:33 PM
    mar/bob
    Hi Laura,
    Hope you enjoyed Brownwood. Can't wait to see it.
    I was wondering if you can tell me how to check on the homes in new sections on the
    computer. I used to be able to key in Charlotte and see what is available.
    They changed something.
    May have this house sold, but still moving to TV in Oct 2013
    Mary Ann 215-598-3378 Keep in touch.
    Happy New Year.
    Mar/Bob
  4. mar/bob
    09-25-2012 03:01 PM
    mar/bob
    Hi Schaumburger,
    Have a great time at TV for the Brownwood opening. Our salesman is suppose to be on
    the sq for the opening. Sorry we could not make it. Hope you tell me where we could see the opening via maybe TOTV. Keep in touch & hope to meet both of you someday.
    Mar/Bob
  5. Schaumburger
    09-23-2012 02:57 PM
    Schaumburger
    I will renting in TV from Oct. 12 to 21. So with any luck Brownwood will be open by then. After that I won't be back in TV until next Spring as I'm still working full time . This being a long term TV wannabee leaves a lot to be desired. I can always blame my friend who is 9 years older than me for taking me to TV 2 years ago when she was
    looking for a house. Hope you can become frogs in 2013.

Laura A/K/A Schaumburger
  6. mar/bob
    09-23-2012 02:38 PM
    mar/bob
    Hi Schaumburger,
    You answered me one time when I had a note that I was not sure of how to use the
    computer. I see my your msgs you might be in TV for the Brownwood opening. Keep in touch, like your thoughts. 215-598-3378 Moving next year. Mar/Bob
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.