Conversation Between Happinow and 66vetter

Conversation Between Happinow and 66vetter
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. 66vetter
    01-02-2012 05:03 AM
    66vetter
    Happinow,
    There are many old cars in The Villages. The issue here naturally becomes garage space deepening on home selection and affordability. Time and patience will prevail if looking for older Corvette. While the market has been down the prices remain $40,000 to 100,000.

Mine which I pick up today from storage in Leesburg is a 66 silver pearl only has 39000 miles on car but while the engine is correct it is not original. It gives me something to tinker with and have fun.
    I have a newer Corvette as well so the Family car sits in the Drive at my house.. Are you in The Villages yet? Many Corvettes mostly new but I have seen 1954-2011 and they have at least one large car show each month.

Good luck.
  2. Happinow
    01-01-2012 07:42 PM
    Happinow
    Hi. Your name caught our eye. My husband, who loves older cars, is wondering if there a lot of older cars near TV. He is looking to purchase a vet, 1963 to 67 convertible. He's looking for a Marina Blue or red car, rag top, great condition, lower miles or one fully restored. Budget of around 50,000. Any thoughts? Thanks for your time.
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.