Conversation Between Ray Menna and Zoomie1955

Conversation Between Ray Menna and Zoomie1955
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Zoomie1955
    12-26-2011 10:25 AM
    Zoomie1955
    Hi Denise!
    We hope you had a nice Christmas. We went up to Hudson Beach (north of Tampa) to spend Christmas with friends.
    So, what model of house are you going with? We are closing on the 29th, but our funrniture is not getting delivered until the 1st. So after the closing we are going back to North Port until New Years EVe. We will be "camping" for one night. We do have a New Years Eve party to go to at the Colony Rec Center. Friends that live in TV are hosting it and so we got a in-vite!! Don't know what I'll wear since my decent clothes are packed in storage. Don't know...don't care!
    When are they going to start your house? Do you want me to take pictures for you?
    Where is Bruce and Barabara's house located?
    We don't know who is moving next to us. but we did meet the neighbors on Glendale with the pool in the back. There names are Sondra and Terry. They were moving in when we were looking around on the 22nd.
    Please stop by so we can meet.

Donna & Wayne
  2. Zoomie1955
    12-26-2011 10:16 AM
    Zoomie1955
    Hi Denise!
    We hope you had a nice Christmas. We went up to Hudson Beach (north of Tampa) to spend Christmas with friends.
    So, what model of house are you going with? We are closing on the 29th, but our funrniture is not getting delivered until the 1st. So after the closing we are going back to North Port until New Years EVe. We will be "camping" for one night. We do have a New Years Eve party to go to at the Colony Rec Center. Friends that live in TV are hosting it and so we got a in-vite!! Don't know what I'll wear since my decent clothes are packed in storage. Don't know...don't care!
    When are they going to start your house? Do you want me to take pictures for you?
    Where is Bruce and Barabara's house located?
    We don't know who is moving next to us. but we dfid meet the neighbors on Glendale with the pool in the back. There names are Sondra and Terry. They were moving in when we were looking around on the 22nd.
    Please stop by so we can meet.

Donna & Wayne
  3. Ray Menna
    12-25-2011 06:34 PM
    Ray Menna
    hi i haven't had time to look at this. 20 family members just left our house and i have clean up to do now. but we met with the designer, planned our house and should close on 28 of feb. we saw your new home it looks fabulous unfortunately we left day before Captiva opened. anyway we are looking forward to meeting you sometime soon ps we did meet bruce and barbara who also live on Raven Croft.
    hope you had a merry christmas, see you soon
    denise and raymond
  4. Zoomie1955
    12-07-2011 09:05 PM
    Zoomie1955
    Hey Denise, did you get my message? Are you on facebook? Friend me - Donna Zuber-Mallory
  5. Zoomie1955
    11-30-2011 10:22 PM
    Zoomie1955
    Hi Future Neighbors!!!! You are probably on the same side of the street as us. Are house is being built ws we speak. We are closing on 12/29. Where you on your lot on the 22nd of Nov.? We were driving down Raven Croft and we say someone taking pictures of a lot on that side of the street. My name is Donna (56 age) and my husbands name is Wayne (61). We sold our house in Pa. in Oct. and are living in a rental in North Port, Fl. until the house is finish. At house is on the left right before the cul-de-sal starts. 3163
    Finally someone on our street besides us!!!! So happy for you!!! Please write back!!
    We are planning in driving up on the 6th of Dec. We are almost three hours away....the price was right!
  6. Ray Menna
    11-30-2011 05:23 PM
    Ray Menna
    my husband and i bought dirt at the villages too. raven croft terrace (LOT 41). we back to a wall. we go back on 12/16/11 to pick everything out and close. my husband still has to work 19 months before he retires. we still own in rhode island and don't know just yet what our plans are. how close are we to you? denise l menna
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.