Conversation Between TerpDawg and charles.cowart

Conversation Between TerpDawg and charles.cowart
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. charles.cowart
    12-24-2012 09:14 PM
    charles.cowart
    Congratulations on the new grandson. We received pictures of our house today, foundation and 3 walls. Will stay in touch.
    Happy Holidays,
    Chuck and Dolores
  2. TerpDawg
    12-20-2012 08:40 AM
    TerpDawg
    Hi Chuck,
    Sure do remember you guys. Great hearing from you and that things are moving along for you all. We're back in Maryland until the end of January and plan on spending a month or so down there before getting serious about selling and moving for good. Right now, the future is a great family holiday and getting to know a new grandson (born Dec. 3). Stay in touch.

Jim & Barbe
  3. charles.cowart
    12-18-2012 07:40 PM
    charles.cowart
    Hello Jim and Barbe,
    We met in June or July and followed you to your new home. We had our design meeting Dec 1 and are to close and move in Feb 15. We will be at 3333 Kindle Ave. This is the first time I have actually tried to contact anyone on Talk of the Villages. Anywho, saw your name and pics and thought I would say hello. We are sooo excited about the move.
    Chuck and Dolores ( I am a retired teacher and D is a physical therapist, hope ya'll remember us, otherwise this probably seems a bit strange) I also hope this is going to you and not on the public forum. I guess I will find out in a few minutes!!
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.