Conversation Between mainlander and mar/bob

Conversation Between mainlander and mar/bob
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. mainlander
    08-25-2013 08:34 PM
    mainlander
    That's great news Bob and Mary Ann,, so glad you two are getting to go so soon. yes,, perhaps we will all meet I am down every year. It is nice to know that someone else was given the opportunity to see their loss from their loved one's perspective. Best Regards. Randall
  2. mar/bob
    08-25-2013 09:54 AM
    mar/bob
    Dear Mainlander,
    I wanted to tell you I have sent your poem to another family that lost their pet.
    They said they never had anything so nice. I cry for Snickers all the time.
    We have sold our house & will be leaving for TV on Oct. 1st.
    Maybe we will meet you there some day.
    Best Wishes,
    Mary Ann & Bob
  3. mainlander
    07-01-2013 08:56 PM
    mainlander
    Thank you for your acknowledgement. The poem is unique in that it touches an aspect of pet companionship that is not often considered... they felt the love too. Always smile when the sadness enters because pets read faces... so show him you are happy and he made you happy. Best to you and Bob in the future.
  4. mar/bob
    07-01-2013 12:49 PM
    mar/bob
    Dear Mainlander,
    I can not thank you enough for the poem you sent us on the loss of our Snickers.
    I have never heard it and it is the nicest msg anyone could receive losing a pet.
    I will keep it forever. I am having a very hard time dealing with this. I can't get
    over him. He was what you would say the best of all.
    I see you are in Canada. Maybe going to TV.
    We hope to get there for Oct if this house sells.
    Once again thx for the best msg.

Mary Ann & Bob
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.