Conversation Between SMills and BettyDom

Conversation Between SMills and BettyDom
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. BettyDom
    07-30-2014 08:02 PM
    BettyDom
    Sharon,

I'm glad to get your response. Sounds like you must be very busy, closing on your new home tomorrow!

We will be full-time residents, moving down from Long Island, NY. Our villa is on Arango at the corner of Godleski. My husband is so excited to live near the pool.

We are in the middle of packing and divesting ourselves of all the stuff we collected over the 15 years in this house.

See you down there soon. Good luck on your move!

-Betty
  2. SMills
    07-30-2014 02:31 PM
    SMills
    Hi Betty sorry for taking so long to answer your post to me, but for some strange reason I can't read it on TOTV, I have to log into TOTV on my cell phone to read your message. Congratulations on your purchase in Antrim Dells. I settle on my home tomorrow and plan to camp out until my furniture is delivered next week. If you care to, I'm at 2487 Day Drive and I have a bottle of wine cooling in the fridge. Are you going to be a full time resident, I sure hope so, it seems that some people are purchasing in Antrim Dells to rent, that being said, so far there are very few full time residents, there maybe 6 or so by now. Again, please accept my apology and please do stop bye. Regards, Sharon
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.