Conversation Between kittygilchrist and Dancing Michael

Conversation Between kittygilchrist and Dancing Michael
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. kittygilchrist
    01-30-2014 02:22 PM
    kittygilchrist
    Probably not every night, but if you go outside and inside TV you'd have a good time. Suggest an open mind to life in the Bubble, for which there is no context outside the Bubble.
    K.
  2. kittygilchrist
    01-17-2014 09:12 PM
    kittygilchrist
    Michael, I'm intermediate at most ballroom. We have challenges here as singles in that most classes don't rotate partners. as a lead, you have your pick of legions (of beginners) to find a partner. as a follow, at many classes I lead (blows everybody's mind) but that allows more women to dance, makes sure I've got lead and follow down and mostly...I'm dancing instead of waiting.
    So when you go to the best ballroom situations in TV couples don't mix. I know, sad.
    but there are usadance groups and others around tv where mixing happens. I'm from a sophisticated dance community and this is a step down, but there are good teachers and private lessons available. You will need to bring your own partner or meet one here to excel.
    There is no Argentine Tango, which is my fave.
    LMK when you come here. I'll help you get going....
  3. Dancing Michael
    01-17-2014 06:34 PM
    Dancing Michael
    Kitty,

I am thinking of moving to the Villages. I am a Social Ballroom Dancer. I have been told that there is dancing every night but I was told this by a non-Dancer.

My primary objective is to be able to dance every night and have an opportunity to
    take some lessons during the day.

Is there dancing all year or do most of the dancers go North during the Summer?

Can you give me some help?

Michael
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.