Conversation Between Futurevillager2013 and mar/bob

Conversation Between Futurevillager2013 and mar/bob
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. mar/bob
    10-14-2013 03:47 PM
    mar/bob
    Hi Anne & Phil,
    Keep checking on Brandywine for a moving van.
    We sure are anxious to get settled.
    See you soon.
    Regards,
    Mary Ann & Bob
  2. mar/bob
    10-08-2013 01:42 PM
    mar/bob
    Hi Anne & Phil,
    We bought a home on Kananwood Terrace in Collier. Cell #215-906-5050.
    Love to take a break & meet both of you. Renting in Buttonwood till settlement
    Oct 21.

Mary Ann & Bob
  3. mar/bob
    10-06-2013 11:50 AM
    mar/bob
    Hi Anne,
    We have arrived & have bought a home in the Collier section. Hope we can have
    lunch/dinner & chat. Not sure what section you are in.
    Still missing Snickers but anxious to meet Rocky & Romeo.
    Best Wishes,
    Mary Ann & Bob
  4. mar/bob
    08-27-2013 06:09 PM
    mar/bob
    Hi Anne,
    Just to keep in touch we are definitely leaving for TV on Oct. 1st. The Aspen looks real nice. Hope to meet up with you and the cats. Will rent till we find something.
    Hope it is quick.
    Mary Ann & Bob
  5. Futurevillager2013
    08-25-2013 07:14 PM
    Futurevillager2013
    Hi,

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of Snickers. Our's is a Maine Coone mix and also loves water. He puts his paws and favorite toys in his water bowl ! He has such a sweet disposition. Did you find a house in Collier ? We can't wait to get there in October. We bought an Aspen spec house on Brandywine Ct. When you find your home get in touch with me and I'll be happy to introduce you to Rocky and Romeo. Rocky is the maine coone. Maybe you'll consider another cat. When I lost my last cat Cindy I thought no other could replace her but I guess I was wrong because I never forgot Cindy but love my two guys.

Keep in touch.

Anne
  6. mar/bob
    08-18-2013 02:17 PM
    mar/bob
    Hi,
    I saw your msg on TOTV. We have sold our house and have settlement Oct 1.
    Leaving for TV right after. Hope to arrive by Fri. Coming to rent till we find a house.
    We hope it is a quick find. Love what we see about Collier. Probably looking for a
    Lilac. We had to put our Maine Coon Cat to sleep in mid June. I am devastated
    over the loss. I saw your cats picture and had to answer. Our Snickers even showered
    with me. He was such a wonderful gift.
    Hope to hear from you.
    On TOTV as Mar/Bob Phone 215-598-3378 In Buckingham, Pa)
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.