Conversation Between ~Jojo~ and BobnBev

Conversation Between ~Jojo~ and BobnBev
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. BobnBev
    07-14-2014 03:55 PM
    BobnBev
    Funny, his name doesn't ring a bell. Working in WDMCS, he must know Butch Hyatt. He just made Lt Colonel. Butch's father, Warren #0431, was my partner on the CD truck squad. When the bridge collapsed, Joe Faughnan was the CO of the bridge detail. He was a Captain then.
    Ahhhhh, the good old days...lol

See if he ever heard of Bob Powers #2088....that's me!!
  2. ~Jojo~
    07-14-2014 07:56 AM
    ~Jojo~
    Hello Bob, just saw your message. Obviously I'm not too experienced in navigating this site! He was with WDMCS but before that he was a trooper. Started out at Troop G in Westport then troop G moved to Bridgeport. He retired 2 years ago in May after 25 years. He is now with TD Bank/ fraud investigation. He says he's never worked so hard before... Haha! He is ready to move down to TV but realistically, we still have one in college. She still has 2 years at PennState.
    His name is Don Elmendorf. #1104
    What is your name?(last name) And where did you live?
  3. BobnBev
    06-14-2014 07:55 PM
    BobnBev
    Hi Jojo,
    You said your hubby was with the State Police. Where did he work mostly, Central District or Western District. Chances are I would know him. I was with the truck squad, Central and then Western. I was permanent party when the Mianus bridge went down.
    I was a motor vehicle inspector assigned to the SP. Would like his name if it's OK with him. It's good to be retired. Bob
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.