At the 4:30 PM rally today......

Closed Thread
Old 10-24-2020, 09:50 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,588 Times in 567 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooziesoul View Post
You do realize that some people on which the vaccine has been tested, have died. I’ll let others try it first.
So far three companies have Halted they’re testing for the vaccine, due to complications.
Did I miss somewhere that those not in the placebo group have died from the vaccine? Was it in the US or Europe?
Old 10-24-2020, 09:57 AM

Watch for a spike in cases over the next 2 weeks. Seems a shame that the very people likely to get sick are also the ones who are against vote by mail. The really sad thing is that now they will spread it through the rest of our vulnerable community. Interestingly the paper today glorified the rally where I am sure trump claimed we have turned the corner while the article just to the left of the headline talked about a major new spike in cases. I wonder whom we should believe?
Old 10-24-2020, 10:09 AM

Stop your complaining stay home.
Old 10-24-2020, 10:12 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,937 Times in 2,458 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
Could you supply the source of the "close" vaccine ?
Watch more information news channel and you will see 4 very close.
Old 10-24-2020, 10:16 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
The thread is not about Trump.
The reference to the rally is for where the crowd is.
The thread is about the growing number of residents who do not, will not support the effort to minimize the spread of the virus.

Time will be the determinant.
Again, it was open to public. Now if you referring to resident’s of Florida yes.
Old 10-24-2020, 10:19 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PugMom View Post
if you need to know what's going on in the US, read the foreign press
I prefer China in focus, sky Australia on utube who not in political pocket.
Old 10-24-2020, 10:25 AM

My sentiments exactly
Old 10-24-2020, 10:27 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylncliff View Post
Watch for a spike in cases over the next 2 weeks. Seems a shame that the very people likely to get sick are also the ones who are against vote by mail. The really sad thing is that now they will spread it through the rest of our vulnerable community. Interestingly the paper today glorified the rally where I am sure trump claimed we have turned the corner while the article just to the left of the headline talked about a major new spike in cases. I wonder whom we should believe?
I think your view is not fair. I really, really, really, wanted to go but didn't. I am 80, have a pacemaker and both of the other amazing people in our house also shouldn't be exposed. I know that people who say they are Republican or Democrat are not all cut precisely from the same cloth using the same pattern. Assuredly us older ones are formed with all kinds of views and beliefs that don't fit into someone's idea of what a "stay at home mother" or a "rocket scientist" or a "person with dough" or an "activist" is. Most Villagers are thinking, caring, extremely responsible people. I don't look down on those who went but I surely hope no one get's sick. I cannot tell you how close I was to getting in the golf cart and heading that way. On the same note, I KNOW that all people who join marches do not loot and burn. I know that. Please know that those with all kinds of views are found on both sides of the aisle. We have gotta stop hating and disliking folks for their politics.
Old 10-24-2020, 10:34 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,310 Times in 824 Posts

I am a snowbird and up north and since July have been in my summer home in a very rural area. The population density here is 20 people per sq. mile. Bear in mind The Villages is over 4000 people per sq. mile. We have had 70 positive cases of covid19 from Jan to Oct (avg 7 per month)in the entire county. Never see a person in a store without a mask on or any large social gatherings. Bars are closed. We had a baptism at a local church Oct 11 attended by 50 - 75 people. Our covid19 positive count has increased to 112 (an increase of 42 in two weeks) with a forecast of 15 more in the next few days with all of the cases linked to attendance at the baptism. I shudder when I see pictures of people deliberately attending events like yesterday in TV with no social distancing for long periods of time. What sense does that make ? Usually I would be back in TV by now. I am dragging my feet and watching the TV hospitalization rate / bed availability rate for the next month.
Old 10-24-2020, 10:41 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,018 Times in 1,012 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyp View Post
I am a snowbird and up north and since July have been in my summer home in a very rural area. The population density here is 20 people per sq. mile. Bear in mind The Villages is over 4000 people per sq. mile. We have had 70 positive cases of covid19 from Jan to Oct (avg 7 per month)in the entire county. Never see a person in a store without a mask on or any large social gatherings. Bars are closed. We had a baptism at a local church Oct 11 attended by 50 - 75 people. Our covid19 positive count has increased to 112 (an increase of 42 in two weeks) with a forecast of 15 more in the next few days with all of the cases linked to attendance at the baptism. I shudder when I see pictures of people deliberately attending events like yesterday in TV with no social distancing for long periods of time. What sense does that make ? Usually I would be back in TV by now. I am dragging my feet and watching the TV hospitalization rate / bed availability rate for the next month.
what you see are the healthy people going on with their lives. those who are high risk want everything shut down to their standards. if you are healthy & want to get back to living, you are welcome to join us, mask-up if you like. if not-stay in & i will keep u in my prayers, as i do for many right now. but how silly to shame those of us on information that is unsteady, @ best. faux numbers, faulty test results, channel 10's report on how many tests were just 'discarded' with no conclusion, because they ALL came up positive, lol. your own judgement is the best call, & the squares are open
Closed Thread

Tags
news, good, mask, conclusion, reach

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.