Calling Someone A Nazi

Closed Thread
Old 07-06-2020, 09:23 AM

Sticks and stones will hurt my bones, but names will never kill me.
Old 07-06-2020, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJackpot View Post
Anyone who starts in with that kind of name calling, just loses all credibility with me. No sense in even speaking to someone in that frame of mind.
I agree!
Old 07-06-2020, 11:23 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoisR View Post
Read the newspapers. A clear and unfetid mind will always find the truth.
what does fetid mean - Bing
Old 07-06-2020, 11:33 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

The word Nazi is bandied about a lot and I do not believe most know why that is.

Instead of risking it, I suggest weigh our governments last few statements and then google this word....

GLEICHSCHALTUNG

Add statements made by very influential folks a few years ago and you can see the concern, and why I, personally, consider the real danger is not from the folks that we demean on here because of skin color, but those we empower with our words, and enabling.
Old 07-06-2020, 11:36 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,026 Times in 1,749 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 GI View Post
They were all responsible for the holocaust, they supported the government that did the killing. Germans who lived in the city of Dachau claimed they knew nothing about what happened in the camp. BS, trains brought thousands of people into the camp but nobody questioned where they went because no trains took people away. The chimneys spewed black smoke with a burnt flesh odor daily. The camp was ringed with electrified barbed wire fences at least 12' high.

I do understand why many who disagreed with the regime didn't say anything. If they did they got an all expense paid vacation to the local concentration camp.

Nazism had no religion, they espoused an Aryan superiority over lesser races but they weren't Christian. The only thing religious about the holocaust was the Nazis hatred of Judaism and the people who practiced it. The Nazi leadership was either agnostic or atheist. In many countries you see elected leaders doing photo ops at a church but I've never read or seen anything similar by a Nazi leader. Hitler was definitely an atheist.
In high school I had a classmate who was German. He told me his mother had voted for Hitler in the first election. I asked him how could she?! He said she was rural, dirt poor they had no food and he was born with a bone deficiency because of it. Hitler said he would put bread on every German table... but he didn’t say how he would do it. By the time they found out what a monster he was, he was already established. My classmates brother was a soldier, he committed suicide. My classmate felt guilty about Hitler every day for the rest of his life and died young himself.
Old 07-06-2020, 01:17 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
In high school I had a classmate who was German. He told me his mother had voted for Hitler in the first election. I asked him how could she?! He said she was rural, dirt poor they had no food and he was born with a bone deficiency because of it. Hitler said he would put bread on every German table... but he didn’t say how he would do it. By the time they found out what a monster he was, he was already established. My classmates brother was a soldier, he committed suicide. My classmate felt guilty about Hitler every day for the rest of his life and died young himself.
That is absolutely tragic. It just shows how vulnerable people can be so easily swayed by evil, smooth talking people. It isn't wrong to want bread on every table but, of course, the people voting for "bread" were not also voting for mass genocide. The bread was just the offering used to buy their vote.

We've seen charismatic evil incite riots, devastation and destruction in cities. Once vibrant communities have been turned into smoldering dumps overnight. And for what? Who has benefited from this chaos? Those residents are going to be looking at and living with that mess for a long time. It's sad.

Now these "leaders" want to defund the police? A 3 year old got shot in his car seat and a 4 year old got shot through his bedroom window while he slept in bed.

All I can say is be careful who you align yourself with. And when something does not make sense - question it. Just because a "leader" or an "expert" says it doesn't mean that it is right or good for you. If this was good and right so many people would not be getting hurt.
Old 07-06-2020, 02:10 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,167 Times in 439 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
If someone stood in front of my golf cart and called me a nazi (and other obscenities as well) I would very quickly become really upset. In fact, I might even risk damaging my golf cart to bump the obnoxious idiot out of the way, and hopefully shut them up for a little while.
And that would prove what? That maybe you have lowered yourself to their level, not a good look.
Old 07-06-2020, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoisR View Post
You can't deny the truth. Leadership has responsibilities. One is honesty. Another is freedom of speech. Restrain or manipulate either and one begins to mimic Nazi leadership philosophy.
Well said!

And it takes too long to call them lying, brainwashing, egotistical, psychopathic, dominant, power-hungry, dangerous,
Closed Thread

Tags
nazi, death, camp, calling, person

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.