CDC director "our data from the CDC -- vaccinated people do not carry the virus"

Closed Thread
Old 04-06-2021, 11:23 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,168 Times in 1,929 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmarkwald View Post
Cost is zero... All the vaccines are free. Previous administration ensured that on December 7th. So, affordability is a total non-issue.
Cost is zero to the recipient but someone is paying for these vaccines. I believe our government is paying for these vaccines which in turn means that we tax payers are paying for the vaccines. Every single cent is very well spent!
Old 04-06-2021, 11:35 AM
Veteran member
Location: Dhahran, Duesseldorf, Hemel Hempstead, Phoenix, Grand Rapids, Washington DC, and now TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMar View Post
Might be because only 15% of the US Population have been vaccinated.
Read the chart. WAY more than 15% are vaccinated.... this is why ALL adult Americans CAN be vaccinated by April 19th. If you choose not to be vaccinated, by May 1st, nobody is going to wear a mask to protect you. And they shouldn't...
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	4-6-2021 12-33-13 PM.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	88963  
Old 04-06-2021, 11:39 AM
Veteran member
Location: Dhahran, Duesseldorf, Hemel Hempstead, Phoenix, Grand Rapids, Washington DC, and now TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byte1 View Post
Sorry, what I should have said that a spokesperson for CDC said that once your are vaccinated, you won't pass it on to another.

Sen Paul is a MD and he said you can't transmit the virus to someone else once you are vaccinated.
Agreed, if you can't get it, you can't spread it..

And, with these vaccinated numbers, the spread should thin to nil very soon.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	4-6-2021 12-33-13 PM.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	88964  
Old 04-07-2021, 05:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,910 Times in 1,528 Posts

Quote:
Cost is zero... All the vaccines are free. Previous administration ensured that on December 7th. So, affordability is a total non-issue.
I BEG your pardon! That can NOT be taken seriously. Only air and sunlight are REALLY free. You even have to pay for water delivered to your home. The US government is supplying vaccines free of charge to US citizens or others in the US. It comes out of your taxes. And Publix, CVS. Walmart and others are getting PAID to DISTRIBUTE the vaccines by the Federal Government. Do you imagine that the Medical Scientists that developed these vaccines worked for FREE? No way! Was the electricity to cool the 2 shots for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines supplied for FREE? No way! I stated that an advantage of the J&J vaccine was its lower cost compared to other vaccines. That is a fact! I stand by my statement. The J&J shot is one shot and less refrigeration. It has many advantages, as I stated. Thinking that the vaccines are FREE is just WRONG. They were not delivered to the US by storks, like babies. They did NOT just blow in on the air like pollen from trees. There was not a DIVINE INTERVENTION that created vaccines from water. Why do I bother to type stuff like this?
Old 04-07-2021, 05:29 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
Cost is zero to the recipient but someone is paying for these vaccines. I believe our government is paying for these vaccines which in turn means that we tax payers are paying for the vaccines. Every single cent is very well spent!
Absolutely agree. WE should all be able to agree on that simple economic principle.
Old 04-07-2021, 05:39 PM
Sage

Quote:
Agreed, if you can't get it, you can't spread it..

And, with these vaccinated numbers, the spread should thin to nil very soon.
Many hospitals in Michigan are overcrowded with a NEW surge of CV cases. The explanation is because of the new UK variant and a relaxed attitude toward the risks of CV. The idea of a soon-to-be "NIL" risk of CV is a fantasy. Of course, everybody likes a good fantasy - but reality - not so much.
Old 04-07-2021, 06:23 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
I BEG your pardon! That can NOT be taken seriously. Only air and sunlight are REALLY free. You even have to pay for water delivered to your home. The US government is supplying vaccines free of charge to US citizens or others in the US. It comes out of your taxes. And Publix, CVS. Walmart and others are getting PAID to DISTRIBUTE the vaccines by the Federal Government. Do you imagine that the Medical Scientists that developed these vaccines worked for FREE? No way! Was the electricity to cool the 2 shots for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines supplied for FREE? No way! I stated that an advantage of the J&J vaccine was its lower cost compared to other vaccines. That is a fact! I stand by my statement. The J&J shot is one shot and less refrigeration. It has many advantages, as I stated. Thinking that the vaccines are FREE is just WRONG. They were not delivered to the US by storks, like babies. They did NOT just blow in on the air like pollen from trees. There was not a DIVINE INTERVENTION that created vaccines from water. Why do I bother to type stuff like this?
You obviously took this entirely out of context and did not bother to read the original post.

Of course we, the taxpayer, is paying for the vaccine. To say that was a ridiculous comment is to give it too much weight.

However, to say that the poor and/or underpriviledged cannot afford to pay for the vaccination is not correct. THERE IS NO COST TO GET THE VACCINE.

Yeah, WHY do you even post stuff like that? Only you can answer that.....

PLEASE READ THE ORIGINAL COMMENT BEFORE BLASTING OUT NONSENSE!
Old 04-09-2021, 05:20 PM
Sage

Quote:
You obviously took this entirely out of context and did not bother to read the original post.

Of course we, the taxpayer, is paying for the vaccine. To say that was a ridiculous comment is to give it too much weight.

However, to say that the poor and/or underpriviledged cannot afford to pay for the vaccination is not correct. THERE IS NO COST TO GET THE VACCINE.

Yeah, WHY do you even post stuff like that? Only you can answer that.....

PLEASE READ THE ORIGINAL COMMENT BEFORE BLASTING OUT NONSENSE!
The post that I replied to DEFINITELY said, "Cost is Zero.......All vaccines are FREE". That is verbatim - which means word-for-word. That post did NOT say cost is zero to people in the US. As I replied cost is NEVER ZERO except for maybe air and sunlight. I NEVER came close to saying that poor people can not afford to pay for the vaccine. I said nothing about poor people in the US. That came out of someone's left field. I did say that the J&J vaccine would be better for 3rd world countries because it is less expensive, needs less refrigeration, and is just one shot. Like the US, other countries also must pay for the COST of the vaccine. Maybe in Africa, some counties' taxpayers pay for their shots and in other countries, each individual pays for their shot. I don't know. The important thing that I said was that the J&J vaccine had some advantages over other vaccines. I did NOT say anything that was even close to being controversial. Possibly I was misinterpreted!
Old 04-09-2021, 06:04 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,470 Times in 611 Posts

CDC Director SPEAKS again>>>

The CDC director has designated racism as a 'serious public health threat' facing Americans

The director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has designated racism as a "serious public health threat" facing Americans.

Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the agency's director, noted in a Thursday statement that the coronavirus pandemic had affected communities of color "more severely" in terms of cases, deaths, and social effects, adding that this inequality was not caused by the virus.

"Instead, the pandemic illuminated inequities that have existed for generations and revealed for all of America a known, but often unaddressed, epidemic impacting public health: racism," she said.

The CDC director has designated racism as a 'serious public health threat' facing Americans
Old 04-09-2021, 06:34 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,707 Times in 557 Posts

I completely agree with the CDC Director. The data is there, as well as I predict a lot of following posts, that will prove her statement correct.
Old 04-10-2021, 06:13 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanFL View Post
CDC Director SPEAKS again>>>

Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the agency's director, noted in a Thursday statement that the coronavirus pandemic had affected communities of color "more severely" in terms of cases, deaths, and social effects
I'm on my phone, so not going to grab some references. But, easy to search for.

The vaccine is not getting to some because they refuse and don't trust it.

There are a lot of complaints that people of color refused to even participate in the trials.

Don't blame the world for this. You can lead a horse to water...etc....

People like to milk the racist rant as much as possible. Kinda sick of it.

There was a conscious decision made to NOT participate in the Vaccine trials, then to NOT get vaccinated.
Closed Thread

Tags
cdc, data, vaccinated, walensky, covid-19

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.