CNN Plans Eventual Switch Away from Cable TV

Closed Thread
Old 04-19-2024, 10:49 AM
Sage
Thanked 14,149 Times in 5,380 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty_Star View Post
I think it is fine to talk about the Fox news lawsuit, but without mentioning the successful suit by Nick Sandman against CNN, the Washington Post, & NBC & all of the other outlets that have been sued i.e., Rolling Stone, ABC, Gannet, the New York Times, & CBS is a trifle disingenous.
Some people on here will not want to be confused with facts. Thanks for your post
Old 04-19-2024, 10:52 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mraines View Post
It's a sad commentary on the state of our nation. Don't blame CNN for misinformation and hate, that come from FOX and Orange Man.
Who are you writing about?
Old 04-19-2024, 10:54 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,313 Times in 826 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robojo View Post
I find it exceptionally funny that when talking about something like CNN people Always Feel the need to insert something like Fox News instead of just defending CNN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuZBfX2mW7s
Old 04-19-2024, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robojo View Post
I find it exceptionally funny that when talking about something like CNN people Always Feel the need to insert something like Fox News instead of just defending CNN.
So, I will reply to that and defend CNN. I watch them and find that while, yes, they are biased, they will present both sides. I have also heard them criticize Biden and the White House. Michael Smerconish is very informative and fair. Unfortunately, those that watch the "other" network, do not seem to be open to the truth. They still believe the election was stolen and defend the biggest con artist ever.
Old 04-19-2024, 11:21 AM
Default News Nation

Does anybody watch News Nation? I get it with Youtube TV. I think they're more middle of the road than the others.
Bob
Old 04-19-2024, 12:17 PM

CNN has the worst ratings whereas Fox News has the best ratings. CNN has paid the airports tens of millions of $$$ every year to play their fake news to a captured audience. I’m surprised cnn is still in business
Old 04-19-2024, 12:33 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine1974 View Post
You made it easy , state by state criminal convictions for voter fraud ;
Alabama
YEAR
NAME
David Cole
CASE TYPE
Criminal Conviction
FRAUD TYPE
False Registrations
Might want to correct your comment when you research voter fraud convictions United States . Eye opener.
Good job!

He cast an illegal vote for the Republican candidate for president. This is what he has in common with the three villagers were also found guilty of voter fraud. Hmmmmmm.......Am I the only one starting to ses a pattern here on this voter fraud thing??
Old 04-19-2024, 12:34 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,564 Times in 3,128 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
Why not show video to back up your claim?
President Trump with Coronavirus Task Force Briefing | April 23, 2020 | C-SPAN.org

That's the full briefing on the Coronavirus Response from April 23, 2020.

You can fast forward to 26:30 to see the reference to using UV lights, and then he talks about injecting disinfectant at 27:00.
Old 04-19-2024, 01:04 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,646 Times in 1,770 Posts

CNN has justifiably been circling the drain for a few years for their false and highly edited narratives that distort the news. They clearly consider their mission as shaping public opinion, not reporting the facts.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 04-19-2024, 01:17 PM
Veteran member

CNN has been so horribly one sided for so long reporting only what justifies their opinions. No wonder they are going out of business. Good riddance. I can think for myself thank you.
Old 04-19-2024, 01:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,971 Times in 2,478 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mraines View Post
Well some of us prefer that to having FOX shoved in our faces and ears everywhere we go around here.
Amazing people leave utopia and come here and complain
Old 04-19-2024, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRedSox! View Post
The greatest fiction in the news media today is about the “mainstream media” and how liberal it is. That notion is a pure myth
You must be joking. TV MSM is ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox. Other than Fox, the rest are extremely tilted left. NBC in particular.

Quote:
And then you have podcasts, again dominated by conservatives starting with Joe Rogan. The left has some, but they are not in the same league.
This is part of the problem. Anything that is not extreme left is considered right by the left. Joe Rogan considers himself a liberal and voted for Biden in 2020. I'll bet some of the other podcasters you think are on the right actually consider themselves centrist or liberal, like Tim Pool.

Quote:
I recognize a right or left bias when I see or hear it
I don't think you do. See above.

Quote:
But the notion that conservatives are the little guy fighting this gigantic left wing mainstream media is false. Conservative media is bigger in totality, make far higher profits, and they are certainly just as much a part of the “mainstream media” as all other media.
Fox may have the highest ratings, but 'in totality' the other 3 networks have much higher combined viewership, so the premise that the leftwing MSM is larger is actually true.
Old 04-19-2024, 01:42 PM

Always amazed at folks that complain about Fox News/conservatism down here.

You chose to move here, knowing that it was a more conservative area, with many retired/ex military, police, and fire fighters.

But you didn't move to places like southern CA, which arguably has much better weather. Cooler temps, less humidity. Why might that be?

That's right. Those place have been ruined by the policies you vote for. So you leave your fouled nests and come to Florida because it is more conservative with low taxes and support for law and order. Hypocrites. Live under the laws and policies you support and vote for, and quit trying to change the state and governance we love. I, and many others, will help you pack. And Uhauls are cheap to CA, as there are so many leaving, and Uhaul needs someone to bring them back.
Old 04-19-2024, 01:59 PM
Veteran member

What's CNN?
Closed Thread

Tags
cnn, eventual, switch, cable, thompson

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.