Coming Soon - The Vaccine Passport

Closed Thread
Old 02-07-2021, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill14564 View Post
I believe this is true but this seems inconsistent with the labeling of COVID deaths.

We have seen arguments where deaths from non-Covid causes were still considered Covid deaths because Covid likely contributed to the death - the person with the heart problem would be alive today were it not for the additional stress caused by Covid. Only a subset of the deaths were from Covid alone but all should be considered Covid deaths.

Now we see deaths that occur shortly after an injection but are being told that the measure is not coincidence or correlation but that it must be provable that the death was a directly result of the vaccination. To a dumb engineer like me, it seems the criteria has been changed to fit the desired narrative.
Agreed! They change it daily to suit, there has been no consistency on anything being reported from mainstream media clown circus...
Old 02-07-2021, 02:50 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,645 Times in 1,516 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
There are many who will agree that any mention of Dr. Mercola will result in at least raised eyebrows. In my opinion he is a quack. I am not a medical person, just an intensely interested person who had had to learn a lot of stuff to protect our daughter born with a number of congenital issues. The one thing I learned above all else is respect for the traditional medical community, which is not always in agreement but their knowledge is accepted and valued everywhere in the world. I do not have much trust in alternative medicine at all and none in Dr. Mercola.

I don't want anyone dying either from something that could be avoided. I have great confidence in the Pfizer Vaccine, and in Moderna and hope to see Johnson and Johnson be accepted as a good one too. I am so grateful for modern science, the CDC, Dr. Fauci, the NIH, the FDA and I voted for the guy who didn't. He was wrong. Sometimes people are wrong. The Vaccine is the right thing to do.
Ewwww, J&J? Did you know that they made that from monkey poop? They infected a monkey with COVID and then used his poop to make the vaccine...............
Old 02-12-2021, 01:46 PM

But also let's remember that many people who "have died from Covid", had very compromised immune systems, were elderly, did not go for treatment soon enough because, no fault of their own, they thought it was just a cold and waited it out. I have heard many times (can't verify or fact check this) that hospitals attribute any deaths in persons diagnosed with Covid as a COVID DEATH. Yet we know that many people can have a positive Covid test without any symptoms at all. It has been beneficial to many in this country to UP the number of Covid deaths. I'm just not sure all the figures are correct at all. So I look at these numbers with trepidation. Just sayin'!!!

Tags
coming, covid, test, negative, and/or

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.