REPORT: Top Chinese Intelligence Official Defected to U.S. With Wuhan Documents

Closed Thread
Old 06-18-2021, 09:51 AM
Default REPORT: Top Chinese Intelligence Official Defected to U.S. With Wuhan Documents

A Chinese vice minister of State Security defected to the United States in February to give information about the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which changed the Biden Administration’s viewpoint on the origins of the pandemic.

Dong Jingwei has been working with the Defense Intelligence Agency for a few months. He allegedly flew to the United States to visit his daughter at a university in California. He “hid in plain sight” for about two weeks before disappearing into DIA custody, according to Red State.

Dong allegedly has detailed information about China’s special weapons systems, the Chinese military’s operation of the Wuhan Institute of Virology, the origins of COVID-19 and the Chinese government’s assets and sources within the U.S.

Dong provided the DIA with the following information:

Early pathogenic studies of the virus we now know as SARS-CoV-2
Models of predicted COVID-19 spread and damage to the U.S. and the world
Financial records detailing which organizations and governments funded the research on SARS-CoV-2 and other biological warfare research
Names of U.S. citizens who provide intel to China
Names of Chinese spies working in the U.S. or attending U.S. universities
Financial records showing U.S. businessmen and public officials who’ve received money from the Chinese government
Details of meetings between U.S. government officials and Chinese spies and members of Russia’s SVR
How the Chinese government gained access to a CIA communications system, leading to the death of dozens of Chinese people who were working with the CIA

REPORT: Top Chinese Intelligence Official Defected to U.S. With Wuhan Documents | Human Events

This is probable reason White House switched stance on lab leak theory.
Old 06-18-2021, 10:58 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,647 Times in 1,517 Posts

Germ warfare? Guess that ain't new. Most folks with common sense already KNEW that this virus did not come from some meat market. Now, on to the motive. How many vote for: Chinese gov wishing to cripple world economy?
Old 06-18-2021, 11:00 AM
Sage
Thanked 9,534 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byte1 View Post
Germ warfare? Guess that ain't new. Most folks with common sense already KNEW that this virus did not come from some meat market. Now, on to the motive. How many vote for: Chinese gov wishing to cripple world economy?
Nah I think it's because George Soros was mad that his shrimp with lobster sauce had too much egg in it that week.

(because why not start a new pointless conspiracy theory designed to divide and cause people to argue with each other?)
Old 06-18-2021, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
Nah I think it's because George Soros was mad that his shrimp with lobster sauce had too much egg in it that week.

(because why not start a new pointless conspiracy theory designed to divide and cause people to argue with each other?)
Wuhan lab leak might be a lot more than a conspiracy theory, but I guess your in the group that makes determinations without the true facts and evidence .
Old 06-18-2021, 12:24 PM

Why is it that it's always the same people charming in with lack of conviction when it's not in their favor?
Old 06-18-2021, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S=kBlogW View Post
A Chinese vice minister of State Security defected to the United States in February to give information about the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which changed the Biden Administration’s viewpoint on the origins of the pandemic.

Dong Jingwei has been working with the Defense Intelligence Agency for a few months. He allegedly flew to the United States to visit his daughter at a university in California. He “hid in plain sight” for about two weeks before disappearing into DIA custody, according to Red State.

Dong allegedly has detailed information about China’s special weapons systems, the Chinese military’s operation of the Wuhan Institute of Virology, the origins of COVID-19 and the Chinese government’s assets and sources within the U.S.

Financial records detailing which organizations and governments funded the research on SARS-CoV-2 and other biological warfare research
Financial records showing U.S. businessmen and public officials who’ve received money from the Chinese government
Details of meetings between U.S. government officials and Chinese spies and members of Russia’s SVR
How the Chinese government gained access to a CIA communications system, leading to the death of dozens of Chinese people who were working with the CIA

REPORT: Top Chinese Intelligence Official Defected to U.S. With Wuhan Documents | Human Events

FYI: Your source. Is there another new reporting organization on this?
Human Events - Media Bias/Fact Check

Always be humble and kind.
Old 06-18-2021, 12:41 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,624 Times in 1,765 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byte1 View Post
And control the outcome of an election?

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 06-18-2021, 01:39 PM

Quote:

Pointless conspiracy theory? So the President is guilty of this?

Direct quote: Nevertheless, shortly after I became President, in March, I had my National Security Advisor task the Intelligence Community to prepare a report on their most up-to-date analysis of the origins of COVID-19, including whether it emerged from human contact with an infected animal or from a laboratory accident. I received that report earlier this month, and asked for additional follow-up. As of today, the U.S. Intelligence Community has “coalesced around two likely scenarios” but has not reached a definitive conclusion on this question. Here is their current position: “while two elements in the IC leans toward the former scenario and one leans more toward the latter – each with low or moderate confidence – the majority of elements do not believe there is sufficient information to assess one to be more likely than the other.”

There are 3 basic scenarios:

1: Virus evolved naturally, went from bats to intermediate animal to humans (zoonotic)

2. Virus was manipulated to infect humans in gain of function experiments at Wuhan lab, leaked or released by infected lab workers into general population of Wuhan

3. Virus was manipulated to infect humans and released on purpose as bioweapon

1. So far, after over a year of trapping 1000s of animals that could be intermediate hosts has come up with bubkis, not a single spec of scientific proof of zoonotic origin. Also, the bats that carry coronaviruses live about 800 miles from Wuhan, if zooonotic origin why were zero cases found in humans in that area before it hit Wuhan?

2. Occams razor, virus attack started in Wuhan, the exact same place where a Level 4 Lab was studying coronavirus found in bats. Lab had documented safety issues. 3 workers at the lab were hospitalized with mysterious lung infections in November 2019. Chinese Government has never allowed a single western scientist to inspect the Wuhan lab records, most likely they have been destroyed. Several Chinese Drs and scientists were silenced after speaking out early in the outbreak. Several prominent scientists have declared that the virus has characteristics of being engineered.

3. I don't believe this one, it would be crazy to do this, but you never know.
Old 06-18-2021, 01:57 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts

Quote:
Pointless conspiracy theory? So the President is guilty of this?

Direct quote: Nevertheless, shortly after I became President, in March, I had my National Security Advisor task the Intelligence Community to prepare a report on their most up-to-date analysis of the origins of COVID-19, including whether it emerged from human contact with an infected animal or from a laboratory accident. I received that report earlier this month, and asked for additional follow-up. As of today, the U.S. Intelligence Community has “coalesced around two likely scenarios” but has not reached a definitive conclusion on this question. Here is their current position: “while two elements in the IC leans toward the former scenario and one leans more toward the latter – each with low or moderate confidence – the majority of elements do not believe there is sufficient information to assess one to be more likely than the other.”

There are 3 basic scenarios:

1: Virus evolved naturally, went from bats to intermediate animal to humans (zoonotic)

2. Virus was manipulated to infect humans in gain of function experiments at Wuhan lab, leaked or released by infected lab workers into general population of Wuhan

3. Virus was manipulated to infect humans and released on purpose as bioweapon

1. So far, after over a year of trapping 1000s of animals that could be intermediate hosts has come up with bubkis, not a single spec of scientific proof of zoonotic origin. Also, the bats that carry coronaviruses live about 800 miles from Wuhan, if zooonotic origin why were zero cases found in humans in that area before it hit Wuhan?

2. Occams razor, virus attack started in Wuhan, the exact same place where a Level 4 Lab was studying coronavirus found in bats. Lab had documented safety issues. 3 workers at the lab were hospitalized with mysterious lung infections in November 2019. Chinese Government has never allowed a single western scientist to inspect the Wuhan lab records, most likely they have been destroyed. Several Chinese Drs and scientists were silenced after speaking out early in the outbreak. Several prominent scientists have declared that the virus has characteristics of being engineered.

3. I don't believe this one, it would be crazy to do this, but you never know.
It just seems like sloppy maintenance to me that was then covered up. And this would be very hard for say the Chinese intelligence agency to keep a lid on especially after the Corona Virus got out of China. I do not think that if they had a weapon like this they ever would have deliberately let it out as they would not longer be able to use it against their enemies.
Old 06-18-2021, 02:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,952 Times in 2,463 Posts

Quote:

Comprehension problem I see? So who are being divided?
Old 06-18-2021, 02:21 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
It just seems like sloppy maintenance to me that was then covered up. And this would be very hard for say the Chinese intelligence agency to keep a lid on especially after the Corona Virus got out of China. I do not think that if they had a weapon like this they ever would have deliberately let it out as they would not longer be able to use it against their enemies.

You do know they didn’t allowing any outside investigation until year and half after right? Not that hard in china to keep lid on anything.
Old 06-18-2021, 02:28 PM

Quote:

Sometimes I need to check to be sure I didn’t accidentally log into a Qanon website.
Old 06-18-2021, 02:42 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsyburnsy View Post
Sometimes I need to check to be sure I didn’t accidentally log into a Qanon website.
No done good, indoctrination working.
Old 06-18-2021, 02:52 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,477 Times in 753 Posts

Human Events - Media Bias/Fact Check

I will wait until the Presidents report is made public to draw conclusions or waste my time "theorizing"
Old 06-18-2021, 03:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,052 Times in 5,337 Posts

Very possible that the Chinese were developing biological agents to attack other countries and the virus escaped.

Will see what develops
Closed Thread

Tags
chinese, u.s, information, dong, working

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.