DeSantis reverses course - great for Florida kids

Closed Thread
Old 06-18-2022, 06:09 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,167 Times in 1,928 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinSE View Post
I don't understand.

I thought I read on here over and over that parents have the right to choose how they want to protect their children. Masks, lockdown, whatever, it was the parents choice. Then the FDA says the vaccine is approved (EUA) and those same people are applauding DeSantis for taking away parents right to choose what treatment their children get.

DeSantis made public speeches about how he was not purchasing it for kids and he would not allow pediatricians to purchase it.

Then he got a massive backlash from the public and suddenly changed his position, a little. Parents that want it, can get it from the pediatrician.

Now, he is being applauded as being a forward thinking politicians that cares about what the parents want. ahem...
How dare he do that?????
Old 06-18-2022, 06:11 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,167 Times in 1,928 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie1950 View Post
Very true, he’s looking at 2024 run for president,
Who could ever trust him with the next health crisis.
"Not I" said the cat.
Old 06-18-2022, 06:22 PM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurvisT View Post
The USA performance on COVID has been absolutely horrible in all areas, if you compare the USA with the rest of the world we are almost at the very bottom in deaths and cases, the last time I looked we were approx. 190 out of 200 total countries. How can we look at CDC as someone we can trust. The CDC and NIH have failed us completely. Facts do matter!
Then I might suggest one should get some
Old 06-19-2022, 04:37 AM
Default Disappointed in DeSantis

Quote:
Originally Posted by gohoos View Post
Great news - Governor DeSantis is now allowing pediatricians and other health care providers to order doses of the COVID-19 vaccine for kids 6 months to 5 years old. Florida was the last state in the nation to do so, but I congratulate the Governor for having the courage and brains to realize his initial position was wrong. Thank you Governor DeSantis!!!
The experimental jab has been shown to be dangerous and deadly to kids and adults. Big Pharma’s insatiable appetite for profits at the disregard for the health and safety of those that get the government injectable is part of a bigger, more evil plan to depopulate the world. It looks like Big Pharma bribes might have gotten to DeSantis- I will check out this claim for myself.

The “election infection flu” the jab failed to protect from is less deadly than the usual seasonal flu and children are at virtually no risk.
Dr Malone, the creator of the technology of the mRNA, stopped the animal trial of the technology because of death rate and adverse reaction rate. Dr Malone is adamantly AGAINST use this on children.

Big PHARMA like pedophiles, predators and perverts should leave their evil hands off children.
Old 06-19-2022, 04:51 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,722 Times in 665 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushkie View Post
The experimental jab has been shown to be dangerous and deadly to kids and adults. Big Pharma’s insatiable appetite for profits at the disregard for the health and safety of those that get the government injectable is part of a bigger, more evil plan to depopulate the world. It looks like Big Pharma bribes might have gotten to DeSantis- I will check out this claim for myself.

The “election infection flu” the jab failed to protect from is less deadly than the usual seasonal flu and children are at virtually no risk.
Dr Malone, the creator of the technology of the mRNA, stopped the animal trial of the technology because of death rate and adverse reaction rate. Dr Malone is adamantly AGAINST use this on children.

Big PHARMA like pedophiles, predators and perverts should leave their evil hands off children.
This is pretty sad, and is almost completely wrong. I am so sorry you believe this.
Old 06-19-2022, 05:38 AM

If You got the Jab, You’re the problem! Weak Americans that caved instead of defending your Rights!! The same fools that were weakened and caved into to the Jab are Saying My body My choice………
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
John Stuart Mill
Old 06-19-2022, 05:39 AM

True Americans only!
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
John Stuart Mill
Old 06-19-2022, 05:43 AM

They may even get the Flu!!!
John Stuart Mill
Old 06-19-2022, 05:45 AM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:

To quote Luke Skywalker from Star Wars 8--"Everything you said after 'the' was wrong"
Old 06-19-2022, 05:46 AM

The move back to NY!
John Stuart Mill
Old 06-19-2022, 05:59 AM
Sage
Thanked 7,371 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by me4vt View Post
If You got the Jab, You’re the problem! Weak Americans that caved instead of defending your Rights!! The same fools that were weakened and caved into to the Jab are Saying My body My choice………
Quote:

Old 06-19-2022, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gohoos View Post
Great news - Governor DeSantis is now allowing pediatricians and other health care providers to order doses of the COVID-19 vaccine for kids 6 months to 5 years old. Florida was the last state in the nation to do so, but I congratulate the Governor for having the courage and brains to realize his initial position was wrong. Thank you Governor DeSantis!!!
I think the governor, as he has done all along, looked at the science, and gave the go ahead. I also feel he believes at the end of the day it will be up to the parents and their kids pediatricians to get shots or not.
Old 06-19-2022, 07:15 AM

What did you say ? “Kids can’t get Covid “ , Oh my . I Wont even bother to explain it .
Old 06-19-2022, 07:17 AM
Default Kids in daycare and preschool

QUOTE=tophcfa;2107616]Wrong, kids have a greater chance than adults of getting Covid, it passes like wildfire at day care centers. The kids do have a lower chance of getting seriously sick from Covid, but that doesn’t mean they can’t spread it to at risk adults who could otherwise be safer if the kids are vaccinated.[/QUOTE]

Very true!
Closed Thread

Tags
desantis, governor, kids, florida, great

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.