EVs pollute more than gas vehicles!

Closed Thread
Old 03-05-2024, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDiabloJoe View Post
Well, here's my shocked face :-|. Wait, ya mean there's been an agenda being pushed all these years? Nooooo, I don't believe that.

Sorry, it's not a FoxNews link, you can't just dismiss it because you don't like the source (ostrich syndrome).

Electric cars release MORE toxic emissions than gas-powered vehicles and are worse for the environment, finds shock report | Daily Mail Online
Look up. Stratospheric Aerosol Injections (SAI) have now earned the status of having cloud names. The national weather gods have created new cloud names to "explain" the lingering, all day effects of the aluminum and other chemicals being spewed over The Villages (and the rest of the world) all day, on many days of the month, each month of the year.

The crazy "beauitiful" sunsets we now see that we never USED to see. They are the accummulation of chemicals moving about in the stratosphere to eventually make their way to the water every creature in The Villages and elsewhere drink. Look up...

They have admitted for years now that the LONG lingering trails in the stratosphere are not vapor.

While people debate ev and gas they fail to look up. Chemtrails, the laughable phenonomon for over a decade, are not so laughable if you research Stratospheric Aerosol Injections.

Geoengineering and climate engineering ARE career choices. The haze over The Villages is air plane produced.

Ok, climate change in The Villages brought on by gas cars or golf carts OR the lingering lack of sun via SAI ?? One can remove their tin foil hat now and join a world debate.

Yes, they say let's dry up the planet and shield out the sun all in the name of "climate change". Let's, perform "cloud seeding" and flood the planet like CA just experienced all in the name of c c. Let's spray the heck out of the stratosphere for every living thing to breathe in. Let's cure cancer.

In the wrong hands could this technology be harmful to The Villages or are gas cars worse? EV cars worse? Seems to me these two things are harmless in comparison to SAI by the "powers that be".

NOAA CSL: 2024 News & Events: CCould drying the stratosphere help cool the planet?

Cloud Classification

Stratospheric Aerosol Injection | A SRM Geoengineering Climate Solution

Last edited by GizmoWhiskers; 03-05-2024 at 07:17 AM.
Old 03-05-2024, 07:52 AM

The single motor Tesla Model 3 Standard Range Plus weighs in at 3,582 lbs.
The other two dual-motor Model 3 trims, Long Range and Performance, both weigh in at 4,065 lbs.
Curb weight of a Toyota Camry is 3580 lbs.
I drive a M3LR and after 20,000 miles tire wear is normal. Plenty of tread for at least another 20k.
What a POC article. More lies about EVs. The truth is it’s the best car we have owned. We did not buy it due to climate change. We bought it because it is highly efficient torque beast that blows away antiquated inefficient ICE vehicles.
Old 03-05-2024, 08:02 AM

Let me sum up the article for those who don't wish to read it, by using an analogy.

There are two men who fart really badly, Eddie and Gus. Eddie changes his diet and now never farts at all. Gus is furious, because the women who prefer nice smelling air don't want to date him anymore. But then Gus notices that Eddie still takes large poops. In fact, they are 20%-30% larger than Gus's poops, and thus smell 20%-30% worse. Gus points this out to all of the women, and includes a chart which shows that a 20%-30% poop-size increase is hundreds or even thousands of times HEAVIER than the fart particulates that he emits.

Last edited by sowtime444; 03-05-2024 at 08:10 AM.
Old 03-05-2024, 08:14 AM

I don't care about the political agenda that pushes EVs. I have a Toyota Prius that gets 66 MPG and don't care about the price of gas. Some would say that the Green New Deal is dumb as a box of rocks but that would be an insult to the box of rocks. I am waiting to see how those high speed railroads are going to be built across the ocean.
Old 03-05-2024, 08:15 AM
Default No emissions

How about they just finally release the hydrogen engine. Just because the big oil companies won't make any money. To bad. Plenty of fuel, H2O or in laymen's terms water. No pollution to my knowledge.
Old 03-05-2024, 08:29 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,682 Times in 1,534 Posts

Quote:
Well, here's my shocked face :-|. Wait, ya mean there's been an agenda being pushed all these years? Nooooo, I don't believe that.

Sorry, it's not a FoxNews link, you can't just dismiss it because you don't like the source (ostrich syndrome).

Electric cars release MORE toxic emissions than gas-powered vehicles and are worse for the environment, finds shock report | Daily Mail Online
EV...ICE...its all a pointless argument anyway. The solution of the future is actually a blast from the past: direct biomass converters. MUCH healthier for the environment.
Old 03-05-2024, 08:33 AM

Quote:

Agree 1000000000%
Old 03-05-2024, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GizmoWhiskers View Post
Look up. Stratospheric Aerosol Injections (SAI) have now earned the status of having cloud names. The national weather gods have created new cloud names to "explain" the lingering, all day effects of the aluminum and other chemicals being spewed over The Villages (and the rest of the world) all day, on many days of the month, each month of the year.

The crazy "beauitiful" sunsets we now see that we never USED to see. They are the accummulation of chemicals moving about in the stratosphere to eventually make their way to the water every creature in The Villages and elsewhere drink. Look up...

They have admitted for years now that the LONG lingering trails in the stratosphere are not vapor.

While people debate ev and gas they fail to look up. Chemtrails, the laughable phenonomon for over a decade, are not so laughable if you research Stratospheric Aerosol Injections.

Geoengineering and climate engineering ARE career choices. The haze over The Villages is air plane produced.

Ok, climate change in The Villages brought on by gas cars or golf carts OR the lingering lack of sun via SAI ?? One can remove their tin foil hat now and join a world debate.

Yes, they say let's dry up the planet and shield out the sun all in the name of "climate change". Let's, perform "cloud seeding" and flood the planet like CA just experienced all in the name of c c. Let's spray the heck out of the stratosphere for every living thing to breathe in. Let's cure cancer.

In the wrong hands could this technology be harmful to The Villages or are gas cars worse? EV cars worse? Seems to me these two things are harmless in comparison to SAI by the "powers that be".

NOAA CSL: 2024 News & Events: CCould drying the stratosphere help cool the planet?

Cloud Classification

Stratospheric Aerosol Injection | A SRM Geoengineering Climate Solution
Most folks, IMHO, either have NO clue about what you write, or, will conclude you are a tin foil hat-wearing "conspiracy theorist" because so many are clueless! I agree with everything you wrote except your statement "The haze over The Villages is air plane produced". These chemtrails are delivered into the atmosphere by airplanes but not produced by them. Great response and right on the money. The only thing I would add is that these heavy, toxic metals, i.e. chemtrails also eventually settle onto the soil and, most likely become systemic in many agricultural plants, so eat up and breathe in folks - your government is here to help

P..s. Bill Gates and Harvard are heavily involved in this nefarious activity (to benefit mankind, of course )

Fred
Old 03-05-2024, 09:00 AM

Just going to make a brief comment. Unless you actually read the article, don't bother commenting. The article is pretty even handed and lands in favor of the EV by my reading. With the real science done at VA Tech, etc. scientists and not those with an axe to grind. It does bring up consideration of the emissions over the lifecycle of EV vs gas, which still favors EV, but not by the slam-dunk some would hope for. We are reminded that the mining, manufacturing, hazmat considerations, emissions from power production to charge the EV, disposal, etc. all need to be considered. From a purely physics standpoint, burning fuel to make electricity to charge and EV to avoid burning fuel is inefficient since you have wasted energy at each step. According to the study, with newer vehicles "...reduce emissions to below 1/1000th of a gram per mile", so you have to wonder if we're upside down on the conversion of fuel to electricity, especially when these calculations don't appear to address power transmission loses. Check out the Electrical Engineering Portal "Transmission" lose is about 17% while "Distribution" lose is about 50%

Attention Required! | Cloudflare
Old 03-05-2024, 09:02 AM

Quote:

So your source, The Daily Mail, a British tabloid, known for misinformation, is suppose to convince us that their propaganda is legitimate information. "Nice" try!
Old 03-05-2024, 09:08 AM

Quote:

Say it with me “click bait”

Joe
Old 03-05-2024, 09:11 AM
Sage
Thanked 8,276 Times in 4,296 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
Great, now you've done it!

That post is sure to draw out 2 of my "favorite" posters and their global warming fantasy tirade.
"Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!"

The Villages Florida

-Tom Petty
Old 03-05-2024, 09:19 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proveone View Post
So your source, The Daily Mail, a British tabloid, known for misinformation, is suppose to convince us that their propaganda is legitimate information. "Nice" try!
Unlike the slimes and compost?
Old 03-05-2024, 09:21 AM

Regardless of present day science….technology will CONTINUE to advance.

For those against EV’s, and cling to fossil fuels…you are equivalent to those that wouldn’t advance to the horseless carriage back in the day.

Anything that allows us to burn less fossil fuels and advance in technology is a good thing. As we progress, the technology always gets better and better. Stop clinging to archaic technology and look towards more modern advances.
Old 03-05-2024, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey100 View Post
Are you people even serious? The daily mail is in the same category of tabloid journalism as the National Enquirer. No wonder we have so many ill informed people in this country if this is the type of trash that they use as their source of information. Unbelievable.
Oh, so you are saying it is like CNN and MSNBC!
Closed Thread

Tags
evs, foxnews, link, nooooo, dismiss

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.