I'll get the covid vaccine when...

Closed Thread
Old 02-26-2021, 02:19 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneclickplus View Post
Giving your body proper nutrition including minerals and vitamins that boost the immune system is not "voodoo nutrition crap".

What is voodoo is injecting sh!t into your arm that will NEVER leave your body or turn off. It (rRNA) will continue to cause your own cells to produce these spike proteins causing a immune response. Long after COVID-19 is gone, your body will continue this process. It's not like other vaccines where you've built an immunity and your system is ready in case of future exposure. With this mRNA shot (not a vaccine), your own cells continue to PROVOKE an unnecessary immune response when no threat exists.

Congratulations - you now have an autoimmune disease.

There isn't enough money in the world to pay for the lawsuits when ... dare I say millions ... people come down with all kinds of autoimmune disorders because St. Anthony Fauci said it was safe.

Morons for not being the best advocate for your own body when mortality from COVID is something like 0.3%. Don't even think about telling me to get the shot (not a vaccine) for the sake of other people.
This does concern me. I just hope the 2 shots I got for COVID don't produce something worse. Everyone I know recommended getting it including my primary care physician, my niece who is a Nurse Practitioner and my sister who is a nurse.
Old 02-26-2021, 02:24 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,390 Times in 2,068 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrymini View Post
500,000 have not died of covid or the number of total deaths from 2019 and 2020 would not only be 50,000 different. Wake up!
Show me where you get this! I've seen this claim several times and challenged the author to provide the source several times - maybe this time will be different.

Victor, NY
Randallstown, MD
Yakima, WA
Stevensville, MD
Village of Hillsborough
Old 02-26-2021, 02:40 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriceunger View Post
That’s simply not true! Very few end up in the hospital so just stop with the fear lingering!😡
I agree with the few that go to the hospital but my primary care physician said she has treated a few of the covids in the hospital in The Villages and Leesburg and she told me "You don't want to get this." I took from her statement it was pretty serious.
Closed Thread

Tags
hands, vegetable, stay, ladders, wear

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.