Jan 6 riot vs George Floyd riots vs 2017 Inauguration riot

Closed Thread
Old 09-11-2021, 06:50 AM

Are you kidding?? Peaceful demonstrations?? What were you watching?
Old 09-11-2021, 06:51 AM
Platinum member
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheltie-Lover View Post
I believe it is TIME TO TAKE DOWN THIS THREAD.
Old 09-11-2021, 06:52 AM

You are so right!
Old 09-11-2021, 07:07 AM
Default house rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggie1 View Post
I'm thinking that with a question like that you are probably one of the unvaccinated because you've heard of rumors about it changing your RNA, or containing a microchip. How's that horse parasite medicine working for ya?
This is a toxic place. Whatever happened to the "USERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DIRECT COMMENTS TOWARD ANOTHER USER." rule? Selective enforcement? Asking for friend.
Old 09-11-2021, 07:11 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley View Post
No one is going to stop anything. It has NOTHING, I REPEAT...NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PERSON YOU THINK IT DOES! America....real Americans are fed up! It's too late.
Except for your inability to realize who led this attack, the anti United States Government movement you describe is real.

I have mentioned it relative to the anti vaccine movement, the Afghanistan agreement and release of leaders in advance then turning on our country for honoring such an agreement, the imergence of and seemingly love for Qanon and it’s followers firmly implanted as elected officials, etc. etc.

I think those you describe as fed up and instigating this anti United States movement will find, if they are successful in bringing the country down, will find they lived in a wonderful country.

Remember Steve Brannon sayin. “We want to tear this country down, etc”. Remember the theory about Wuhan and Bannon involvement....remember even GOP could not tolerate him inside WH , and remember the chief adviser to our ex Pres was Steve Bannon.

Your being proud of supporting anti United States Government with violence is symptomatic of sickness.

Most of us will spend 9/11 remembering.. I imagine you will be attending that boxing match instead,
Old 09-11-2021, 07:13 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,863 Times in 786 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkBlogW View Post
Real Clear Investigations did some research and produced a data chart compariong the riots. Interesting to see the contrasts in actual numbers compared to what the media deems important.

Screenshot of the data chart. see more at link below.

Attachment 90746

https://www.realclearinvestigations....se_791370.html
Arson, looting, and assault (including throwing things at the police) are illegal and should be punished to the full extent of the law, including long prison terms. They haven’t been, but they should be. The right to peaceful protest is guaranteed by the Constitution, but when the participants are shouting and screaming in rage and hatred, in my estimation that protest is no longer peaceful, but a riot, and so no longer legal, and it should result in dispersal, mass arrests, and at the least heavy fines. People in a mob assaulting police officers are accomplices even if they themselves aren’t throwing things, urging on the attackers and increasing their determination. I’d like those in those violent crowds who were only accomplices to be charged with felonies.

On the other hand, when a mob forces its way into the U.S. Capitol past security, through locked doors, through windows, with the intent of subverting the Constitution of the United States and overthrowing our government and harming elected legislators, that is an insurrection and should be punished with the maximum penalty the Constitution allows for insurrection, which is capital punishment. Maybe not for everyone, but for some, with at the least the maximum penalties for illegal trespass, accomplice to assault on a law-enforcement officer, accomplice to attempted kidnapping and attempted murder of federal legislators, rioting, and more. Those who stayed outside,Bletchley them go.

The crimes are different, so the punishments should be different, but in both cases the punishments should be heavy. They haven’t been.
Old 09-11-2021, 07:15 AM
Default False evidence presented to a FISA court

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
I realize I am considered biased because I consider Jan 6 one of the most world wide embarrassing moments in our history, from the instigator to the ignoring of it since.

I also will not waste the time regaling you with all the misinformation contained in the charts beginning with the basic format.

I also object to the comparison in any way. The purpose of each event is vital.

Having said that, I winced and had a heavy heart during the Floyd demonstrations, and nobody should ever endorse such actions.

Hearing the testimony of the officers before Congress, the pep talks given by elected officials and the threats since, again by elected officials, if it does not give you pause, there is a problem. The comments by elected officials since and , the disregard even for the legal process is disgusting at best. I can only hope that the testimony and actual records to be given at the upcoming hearings extends to punishment fitting for an invasion of our nationals capitol.
Do you think the people in our government who were responsible for presenting false evidence to a FISA court in order to spy on an American 🇺🇸 citizen running for President make your blood boil because nobody went to jail ?
Old 09-11-2021, 07:25 AM
Default False evidence to a FISA Court

Quote:
I realize I am considered biased because I consider Jan 6 one of the most world wide embarrassing moments in our history, from the instigator to the ignoring of it since.

I also will not waste the time regaling you with all the misinformation contained in the charts beginning with the basic format.

I also object to the comparison in any way. The purpose of each event is vital.

Having said that, I winced and had a heavy heart during the Floyd demonstrations, and nobody should ever endorse such actions.

Hearing the testimony of the officers before Congress, the pep talks given by elected officials and the threats since, again by elected officials, if it does not give you pause, there is a problem. The comments by elected officials since and , the disregard even for the legal process is disgusting at best. I can only hope that the testimony and actual records to be given at the upcoming hearings extends to punishment fitting for an invasion of our nationals capitol.
I consider the false evidence presented to a FISA court to be just as embarrassing for our country . They actually used the false evidence to spy on an American 🇺🇸 running for President and nobody went to jail , this was overlooked by our justice system.
Old 09-11-2021, 07:27 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine1974 View Post
Do you think the people in our government who were responsible for presenting false evidence to a FISA court in order to spy on an American citizen running for President make your blood boil because nobody went to jail ?
I think anyone who violates the law is a criminal. I believe anyone who lies in court, or before Congress is a criminal...those who lie before congress deserve serious jail time.

I also think that those who advocate the overthrow of the United States Government should receive the maximum punishment allowed.

I believe that elected officials who do anything criminally that is anti US government should have special more severe punishment, and leading folks to insurrection based on untruths and falsehoods deserve a special treatment

Wondering how you feel about all the proven criminal activity in that campaign. Never anything close to that in history.
Old 09-11-2021, 07:28 AM

To compare domestic terrorism and the attempted over throw of our government to miscreants acting out during protests of our police murdering a citizen in the street, and the fact that you can’t see the difference, is what’s wrong with our country today. When did the hate of fellow Americans become patriotism?
Old 09-11-2021, 07:36 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,319 Times in 462 Posts

Quote:
Except for your inability to realize who led this attack, the anti United States Government movement you describe is real.

I have mentioned it relative to the anti vaccine movement, the Afghanistan agreement and release of leaders in advance then turning on our country for honoring such an agreement, the imergence of and seemingly love for Qanon and it’s followers firmly implanted as elected officials, etc. etc.

I think those you describe as fed up and instigating this anti United States movement will find, if they are successful in bringing the country down, will find they lived in a wonderful country.

Remember Steve Brannon sayin. “We want to tear this country down, etc”. Remember the theory about Wuhan and Bannon involvement....remember even GOP could not tolerate him inside WH , and remember the chief adviser to our ex Pres was Steve Bannon.

Your being proud of supporting anti United States Government with violence is symptomatic of sickness.

Most of us will spend 9/11 remembering.. I imagine you will be attending that boxing match instead,
Because of this solemn day I will refrain from Idle and senseless chit chat with you.
Old 09-11-2021, 07:38 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsturner View Post

To compare domestic terrorism and the attempted over throw of our government to miscreants acting out during protests of our police murdering a citizen in the street, and the fact that you can’t see the difference, is what’s wrong with our country today. When did the hate of fellow Americans become patriotism?
You nailed it...and these people feel like they can wave the flag and actually destroy its meaning at the same time. If had the time would list all the convicted or plea deals of folks who elected....those same who were actually part of our government until convicted.

Why Americans have turned on their own country is odd, however, the architects mentioned on here, have discussed it publicly for many years. Yet, supposed Americans stand and defend such people.
Old 09-11-2021, 07:39 AM

Quote:
I think anyone who violates the law is a criminal. I believe anyone who lies in court, or before Congress is a criminal...those who lie before congress deserve serious jail time.

I also think that those who advocate the overthrow of the United States Government should receive the maximum punishment allowed.

I believe that elected officials who do anything criminally that is anti US government should have special more severe punishment, and leading folks to insurrection based on untruths and falsehoods deserve a special treatment

Wondering how you feel about all the proven criminal activity in that campaign. Never anything close to that in history.

The FBI has found little evidence that the Jan. 6 Capitol riot was a coordinated plot to reinstall Donald Trump as president, according to a report, potentially putting to rest months of speculation that far-right militias and white nationalist groups had prepared an organized assault on the nation's capital.

According to Reuters, which interviewed four unnamed FBI officials familiar with the agency's probe into the insurrection, there is scant evidence to suggest that far-right groups, Donald Trump, or any of the former president's allies colluded to incite the unrest.

FBI finds little evidence Jan. 6 insurrection was organized attack: report | Salon.com
Old 09-11-2021, 07:43 AM

I agree. Even putting them in the same category is absurd. Some opportunists and criminals took advantage of the protest to steal and vandalize. January 6 was entirely different! A group of thugs and people I never knew existed in our country decided to attack our capital and our government because they didn’t get what they wanted. It was scary to know these people are among us!
Old 09-11-2021, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsturner View Post

The FBI has found little evidence that the Jan. 6 Capitol riot was a coordinated plot to reinstall Donald Trump as president, according to a report, potentially putting to rest months of speculation that far-right militias and white nationalist groups had prepared an organized assault on the nation's capital.

According to Reuters, which interviewed four unnamed FBI officials familiar with the agency's probe into the insurrection, there is scant evidence to suggest that far-right groups, Donald Trump, or any of the former president's allies colluded to incite the unrest.

FBI finds little evidence Jan. 6 insurrection was organized attack: report | Salon.com
Closed Thread

Tags
riots, chart, data, riot, compared

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.