Leprosy

Closed Thread
Old 07-31-2023, 09:13 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,456 Times in 2,095 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUCdaze View Post
The CDC is part of the World Health Organization. Need I say more? Would you really go to a doctor who allows himself to be controlled by a blatantly political organization? Not unless you're really woke!
Honestly, no. That statement pretty much says it all.

Victor, NY
Randallstown, MD
Yakima, WA
Stevensville, MD
Village of Hillsborough
Old 08-01-2023, 05:06 AM

The CDC is now in the same boat as the FBI
Old 08-01-2023, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaboutown View Post
Probably brought in by illegal aliens. Leprosy is rampant in India. If it gets into the local armadillo population look out!
Bingo! Bats, armadillos, monkeys, birds, train crashes, balloons oh and don't forget children; anything but lack of accountability or nefarious agendas...
Old 08-01-2023, 06:16 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,185 Times in 836 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUCdaze View Post
The CDC is part of the World Health Organization. Need I say more? Would you really go to a doctor who allows himself to be controlled by a blatantly political organization? Not unless you're really woke!
What a ridiculous post. Sometimes the foolishness of people here amazes me. It would be funny if it were not made by people who actually are allowed to vote. Nobody is "controlled" by the CDC. It is not a political organization as you use the term although it is an independent government agency, and it is 100% not a part of the WHO. So, how many wrong things can RUC type into a post? Every single statement is demonstrably false.

I don't know if I am woke, but at least I am not wrong about everything I post.
Old 08-01-2023, 06:34 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueash View Post
Sorry to inform some of you, but doctors still pay a lot of attention to what the CDC says. It is the world's foremost organization for the collection, analysis, and distribution of data and information on both infectious and non-infectious diseases.

Several posters here prefer to have their political leaders push non-informed pseudoscience. That's your choice. But I guarantee you that you want your doctor reading what the CDC produces when you get sick. Of course you can try ivermectin and rectal lysol if you like when you get leprosy.

But never let facts get in the way of a good hatefest.
Good post but they won’t listen. Thanks for taking the time to write it.
Old 08-01-2023, 06:46 AM

"The absence of traditional risk factors in many recent cases of leprosy in Florida, coupled with the high proportion of residents, like our patient, who spend a great deal of time outdoors, supports the investigation into environmental reservoirs as a potential source of transmission."
Old 08-01-2023, 07:26 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PugMom View Post
Good Gawd, what's next?!
Locusts of course. I'm ready.
ANyone else find it odd that we have had a Major testify before Congress that the US Government has collected non earthly biological entities from recovered UAP's, and it is not on every front page. Strange times.
Old 08-01-2023, 07:33 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,456 Times in 2,095 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitley View Post
Locusts of course. I'm ready.
ANyone else find it odd that we have had a Major testify before Congress that the US Government has collected non earthly biological entities from recovered UAP's, and it is not on every front page. Strange times.
No, after watching it I'm not surprised at all. But that discussion is for another thread.

Victor, NY
Randallstown, MD
Yakima, WA
Stevensville, MD
Village of Hillsborough
Old 08-01-2023, 07:36 AM

The Americans politicians in DC who won’t fix it. It like it’s the fault of the White House people. But only the dome can fix it. They make the laws and sign by White House to make it law
Old 08-01-2023, 08:32 AM
Default Leprosy

Wow I went to a leper colony in west Africa the people were really nice and they made really nice wood carvings. I still have several. Wonder if the Villages have a carving club.
Old 08-01-2023, 11:48 AM
Gold member

Quote:
What a ridiculous post. Sometimes the foolishness of people here amazes me. It would be funny if it were not made by people who actually are allowed to vote. Nobody is "controlled" by the CDC. It is not a political organization as you use the term although it is an independent government agency, and it is 100% not a part of the WHO. So, how many wrong things can RUC type into a post? Every single statement is demonstrably false.

I don't know if I am woke, but at least I am not wrong about everything I post.
It would seem, according to the past head of the CDC, that it's operations have been affected by politics. The former CDC director Robert Redfield accused the former chief White House medical adviser Fauci of sidelining him from conversations about Covid’s origins. When you have a group of people that decide there can only be one point of view, that’s problematic. Redfield went on to say , “And I’ll keep on saying that’s antithetical to science and unfortunately that’s what they did.” The CDC, WHO, FBI, IRS, DOJ, all have taken a hit as far as trust is concerned.
Old 08-01-2023, 02:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,185 Times in 836 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitley View Post
It would seem, according to the past head of the CDC, that it's operations have been affected by politics. The former CDC director Robert Redfield accused the former chief White House medical adviser Fauci of sidelining him from conversations about Covid’s origins. When you have a group of people that decide there can only be one point of view, that’s problematic. Redfield went on to say , “And I’ll keep on saying that’s antithetical to science and unfortunately that’s what they did.” The CDC, WHO, FBI, IRS, DOJ, all have taken a hit as far as trust is concerned.
You are completely altering what Redfield said and completely ignoring what the others who participated said about it. Completely standard operating procedure on one side of the aisle
What Redfield said in his testimony to Congress was that he was not invited to participate in a small group discussion of Covid's origin that Fauci attended. He accused Fauci, without evidence, of excluding him. Fauci has said, confirmed by others, that he, Fauci, did not have any input into the persons at that meeting which was not organized by Fauci.

The meeting had absolutely no relation to operations of the CDC nor the NIH but was a discussion for a publication on the origins of the Covid virus. Fauci simply was invited to attend that discussion. He reports that persons in attendance supported both the animal to human mutation theory and the lab origin theory. Some of the participants wrote an article articulating the evidence favoring the natural origin theory. No science was suppressed. Redfield simply was not part of that discussion group. I guess his feelings were hurt.

Nothing in the world prevented Redfield from publishing any theory he wished to propose with evidence and analysis. There was and is no barrier to open discussion of alternative theories as shown by how both theories continue to have proponents.

Funny how reality differs from some posters suggestions.
Old 08-01-2023, 03:11 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Sorry to inform some of you, but doctors still pay a lot of attention to what the CDC says. It is the world's foremost organization for the collection, analysis, and distribution of data and information on both infectious and non-infectious diseases.

Several posters here prefer to have their political leaders push non-informed pseudoscience. That's your choice. But I guarantee you that you want your doctor reading what the CDC produces when you get sick. Of course you can try ivermectin and rectal lysol if you like when you get leprosy.

But never let facts get in the way of a good hatefest.
Exactly.
Closed Thread

Tags
leprosy, location, endemic, represent, florida

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.