REPORT: Top Chinese Intelligence Official Defected to U.S. With Wuhan Documents

Closed Thread
Old 06-19-2021, 06:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ithos View Post
Once an agency has lied as much as the FBI has in recent years, then they can no longer be considered a credible source. Not that everything they say is a lie but it can not assumed to be factual.
I am also tired of the anti government rants to justify every action that is deplorable.

Nobody is perfect, nor have they ever been perfect.

Our government has ways to deal with anything....founding fathers did a great job.

Recently, it is made much worse by using everything for political gain.

The recent exposes of the last 4 years, you never heard of until now but you will continue to, and I hope it is handled like our government always did and without the gross, overdone accusations.

In the last years our government was not allowed to function...it was used. I believe the things we are learning to to learn will be handled in the adult manner spelled out in our constitution. USA was not founded on unsubstantiated,malicious accusations, but LAW.
Old 06-19-2021, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
I am also tired of the anti government rants to justify every action that is deplorable.

Nobody is perfect, nor have they ever been perfect.

Our government has ways to deal with anything....founding fathers did a great job.

Recently, it is made much worse by using everything for political gain.

The recent exposes of the last 4 years, you never heard of until now but you will continue to, and I hope it is handled like our government always did and without the gross, overdone accusations.

In the last years our government was not allowed to function...it was used. I believe the things we are learning to to learn will be handled in the adult manner spelled out in our constitution. USA was not founded on unsubstantiated,malicious accusations, but LAW.
tell it to the US Supreme Court.
Old 06-19-2021, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca9800 View Post
I've never heard one person in a position of power speak of 'Jewish LASERS starting fires in CA' or that 'HRC wears masks make from children's faces'. In fact, I've never heard these claims period prior to you. Clue me in, where are you hearing that info? And which people in power have repeated it?
Wut...never heard this either.
Old 06-19-2021, 06:43 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishmen View Post
tell it to the US Supreme Court.
How do they stop the CEO of the country from interfering as was done in the last few years.

Everybody is at fault, except.

They don’t like me....it’s a hoax......they are out to get me.....fake news. Always an excuse. It appears as news develops that we may be able to put things right eventually.

Real law process takes time.....more than a tweet.
Old 06-19-2021, 06:45 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,514 Times in 3,106 Posts

Quote:
She posted it on Facebook, then deleted the post. Here's a blurb from Newsweek about it (it's behind a paywall but if you haven't gone to Newsweek in 30 days you can check the article yourself):

Quote:
Greene referenced her now-deleted November 2018 Facebook post in which she laid out the conspiracy theory. While Greene didn't use the phrase "Jewish space lasers" in her post, she did lay out a conspiracy theory claiming that the 2018 California wildfires were possibly caused by "lasers or blue beams of light." She also claimed the wildfires would benefit an international banking firm with a Jewish family name.
It goes on with further explanation but due to my respect of copyright law I won't post the entire thing here (I know, foreign concept to most of you but copyright law is something actual journalists know and respect). Here's the link:

Marjorie Taylor Greene Claims 'Jewish Space Lasers' Conspiracy Theory Was Fake News
Old 06-19-2021, 06:45 PM
Sage

Quote:
Right...and congresswoman Green saying I didn’t mean that....you missed that also.

You must get out to more of the QAnon meetings.

You remember her getting a standing ovation right here in The Villages
Old 06-19-2021, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
She posted it on Facebook, then deleted the post. Here's a blurb from Newsweek about it (it's behind a paywall but if you haven't gone to Newsweek in 30 days you can check the article yourself):

It goes on with further explanation but due to my respect of copyright law I won't post the entire thing here (I know, foreign concept to most of you but copyright law is something actual journalists know and respect). Here's the link:

Marjorie Taylor Greene Claims 'Jewish Space Lasers' Conspiracy Theory Was Fake News
Even the hard-left Snopes debunked that crock o' crap. MTG's Fb post is depicted in the Snopes report (scroll to end of the report).
Closed Thread

Tags
chinese, u.s, information, dong, working

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.