Rittenhouse verdict

Closed Thread
Old 11-19-2021, 01:17 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,517 Posts
Default Rittenhouse verdict

NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS!!
Old 11-19-2021, 01:22 PM

I watched most of the testimony and agree with the jury.
Old 11-19-2021, 01:27 PM
John41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byte1 View Post
NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS!!
I agree with not guilty on all counts. Prosecutor needs to be sanctioned for violating defendants rights and pointing a gun at the jury. Watched a lot of the testimony rather than getting media bias. Great day for 2a.
Old 11-19-2021, 01:37 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,470 Times in 611 Posts

Justice was done. IMO, the vast majority of those truly observing and getting all the evidence and testimony would have made the same decision - as did the JURY of his peers IN THE COURTROOM.

Many Media sources apparently DID NOT cover the proceedings in a neutral fashion, and some biased coverage did not truthfully include much of the Defense. So, I can see how some, watching only those sources, may feel the verdict is wrong.

Let's see what prevails in Kenosha and across the country tonight and the next few days. IF behavior is anything but peaceful...SHAME!
Old 11-19-2021, 01:49 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,040 Times in 1,753 Posts

I would be interested in knowing if the prosecutor always uses those highly aggressive tactics or was it only in this case? It looked to me that he was mostly responsible for the verdict, or at least would have been if I was on the jury.
Old 11-19-2021, 01:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,124 Times in 5,367 Posts

Hopefully everyone will accept the verdict and peace will prevail.
Old 11-19-2021, 02:01 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,640 Times in 1,768 Posts

HIP, HIP, HOORAY!!!! Great news!!!

What a relief! Justice has been served. Even through the jurors, judge and their families were threatened with violence and death they carried on and bravely did the right thing.

Now Kyle can sue the MSM as Nick did!

It is just too bad he missed the violent thug, Maurice Freeland, who kicked Kyle in the head while he was lying on his back defenseless except for his rifle.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine

Last edited by manaboutown; 11-19-2021 at 02:09 PM.
Old 11-19-2021, 02:24 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,784 Times in 1,387 Posts

The special interest groups will be there to make their position known....bricks, bottles, fire bombs in a space less than 1/4 the size of a football field.

The media will focus in tight and present it as a mass demonstration.....to which the politicians and special interest groups will pour as much fuel on it as possible.

The other 98.9% of us will be going about our business which most certainly will not be news worthy!!!
Old 11-19-2021, 02:28 PM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,793 Times in 3,656 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byte1 View Post
Hopefully the town will learn something from this and start putting an early halt on rioting instead of coddling those cretins. None of those involved had any skin in the demonstrations and just wanted to create chaos and destroy. It is pathetic when a citizen attempts to or has to protect the town because the authorities are too scared of political repercussion.
Agree. Too many cities turn into a Seattle.
Old 11-19-2021, 03:08 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trayderjoe View Post
The jurors in Kenosha have spoken- Kyle Rittenhouse is not guilty on ALL COUNTS.
Based upon the trial and transcripts, IMO this was the correct verdict. Moving forward, I would also hope that Rittenhouse can take a breath before moving forward with multiple lawsuits for the shameless allegations of guilt and elements of the event (proven wrong during the trial) made with certitude by MSM, as well as those private citizens who made public comments to MSM suggesting that Rittenhouse was aligned with white supremacy. Certainly MSM has a documented history of grossly misrepresenting facts to fit a narrative, and clearly they have not stepped back, even after the report of out of court settlements in the Sandman lawsuits. The attorneys will have a field day with malicious intent, and that clearly a 250 million dollar lawsuit (we don't know the settlement agreement), did not dissuade MSM from once again attacking and misrepresenting the facts.

The prosecutors should also face consequences for the multiple events of prosecutorial misconduct witnessed during the trial. Either they are grossly incompetent, or may, as some have suggested, been trying to get a mistrial to avoid this verdict.

Congratulations to the jurors for not listening to the mob, but for reviewing the testimony and facts and making their decision accordingly.
Well said!

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 11-19-2021, 03:12 PM
Veteran member
Location: Upstate NY, So Fla, Louisiana, So Fla, Santiago and now Bonnybrook

Probably would not have even gone to a jury trial in Florida. Remember our stand your ground law here.
Old 11-19-2021, 03:13 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,682 Times in 1,534 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyking View Post
I watched most of the testimony and agree with the jury.
Whether we agree with the verdict or not, it is important to remember that no one here was on that jury. We weren't privy to the deliberations. And it is a given that none of felt anything even close to the pressure they must have felt.

It is important to remember as well that none of this was spur-of-the-moment. This jury deliberated for the better part of four days before delivering their verdict. I think we can assume with confidence that justice was done.

Whether or not we agree with the verdict is, in the end, superfluous. What I hope we all CAN agree on though is that, even with it's flaws, America still has the best justice system on the planet.
Old 11-19-2021, 03:14 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorbill1 View Post
Probably would not have even gone to a jury trial in Florida. Remember our stand your ground law here.
Should not gave gone to trial anywhere. It was clearly self defense.

Old 11-19-2021, 03:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,319 Times in 501 Posts

chalk one up for the good guys.
Old 11-19-2021, 03:25 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Chalk one up for the good guys.
Unfortunately, that "good guy" will have to live with the fact he killed two people and seriously injured another because he wanted to play hero. it was a bad situation for a teenager to put himself in, and even if it was self-defense, people died and were injured because he went there.

that being said, I think most people accept the jury's verdict because we are a nation of laws supposedly.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.