Scottie Scheffler arrested.

Old 05-17-2024, 07:35 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,652 Times in 1,365 Posts

If anyone has ever had a chance to play, Valhalla golf course, getting into the course is an adventure by itself, much less having fatality accident to make things even more confusing
Old 05-17-2024, 07:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,825 Times in 1,572 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMintzer View Post
Which were Scheffler's very first words when he was interviewed after his round...
Yes! Good on him for that acknowledgement.
Old 05-17-2024, 08:57 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,371 Times in 2,087 Posts

Maybe they can get a wise judge to use this great golfer's skills to help the kids of Louisville by getting him to teach his skills to those who would not normally be walking on golf courses in any capacity.
Old 05-18-2024, 06:04 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,194 Times in 595 Posts
Default New Jacket

The Masters jacket could be changed from green to orange?

“Everyone may not be good, but there's always something good in everyone. Never judge anyone shortly because every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.” - Oscar Wilde
Old 05-18-2024, 06:32 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,230 Times in 805 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Normal View Post
The Masters jacket could be changed from green to orange?
https://x.com/i/status/1791617177595867154
Old 05-18-2024, 06:48 AM
Default SS

This is how Texans are.......when push comes to shove......it's all about me!!!!!

Fame and fortune may get him off............as we have learned in our society that it does.

A kid stealing a Twinkie there would have never made his tee time.........

Life as we know it!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewilson58 View Post
Scheffler was arrested and charged after he allegedly failed to follow police orders as he was about to enter Valhalla Golf Course in Louisville, Kentucky, for the second round of the tournament.

Scheffler was booked into the Louisville Department of Corrections later Friday. He was charged with second-degree assault of a police officer (a felony), criminal mischief, reckless driving and disregarding signals from an officer directing traffic.
Old 05-18-2024, 06:53 AM

Quote:
U R making an assumption I wanted other thoughts.

Welcome to ToTV...........FYI: No need to ask for thoughts or opinions........U R going to get them.

And in your case, never anything “helpful.”
Old 05-18-2024, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Scheffler was arrested and charged after he allegedly failed to follow police orders as he was about to enter Valhalla Golf Course in Louisville, Kentucky, for the second round of the tournament.

Scheffler was booked into the Louisville Department of Corrections later Friday. He was charged with second-degree assault of a police officer (a felony), criminal mischief, reckless driving and disregarding signals from an officer directing traffic.
Let's see if white, celebrity privilege gets him out of this situation. Anyone wanna bet?
Old 05-18-2024, 08:15 AM

As a retired first responder who worked in Highway Incident Management along side State Police, If we have the roadway shut down for investigation of a fatal accident then it's shut down period. If you go around the barricades or don't listen to LEO on scene then you deserve whatever happens to you !!! I've seen this happen where first responders, law enforcement , fireman have been hit or killed, I was hit 3 times in 20 years because people feel entitled ..."I don't have time for this I have to get to work !! do you know who I am" or I just wanted to get a picture, The best is I didn't see the lights !!!
Old 05-18-2024, 08:17 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Ohiobuckeye

He’s only human!
Old 05-18-2024, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wondering View Post
Let's see if white, celebrity privilege gets him out of this situation. Anyone wanna bet?
Not if alvin bragg has anything to say about it.
Old 05-18-2024, 08:24 AM
Default Scottie

Quote:

Sounds like they knew who to pick on trying to derail his chances to win another major. A setup for sure, but then he shot a 66. You go, Scottie.
Old 05-18-2024, 08:40 AM

Quote:

Sounds politically motivated... sports politics
Old 05-18-2024, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubawva View Post
SS ignored a direct order by LEO. Period. He was wrong. Comply always w/LEO, work it out after doing so.
Who is in vehicle (marked irrelevant-bad guys cheat) and the LEO did as instructed.

LEO has no idea who is in vehicle intentionally disregarding orders, all the LEO knows is the driver is non-compliant.

Lots of questions such as why wasn’t a PGA rep onsite to assist entry. No matter, SS is wrong, he knows such.

If this had been one of the “40 illegals at Walmart” from last week’s post who disregarded LEO direct orders I’m betting reactions would be different.
Sorry but if I'm just walking down the street mind my own business and some police officer barks in order at me I do not have to listen to him.
Old 05-18-2024, 08:43 AM
Default It’s a death investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etpjay960 View Post
As a retired first responder who worked in Highway Incident Management along side State Police, If we have the roadway shut down for investigation of a fatal accident then it's shut down period. If you go around the barricades or don't listen to LEO on scene then you deserve whatever happens to you !!! I've seen this happen where first responders, law enforcement , fireman have been hit or killed, I was hit 3 times in 20 years because people feel entitled ..."I don't have time for this I have to get to work !! do you know who I am" or I just wanted to get a picture, The best is I didn't see the lights !!!
TY for your voice of reason.

Tags
scheffler, arrested, charged, louisville, officer

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.