Closed Thread
Old 07-02-2020, 08:13 AM

Hey Dimwit Jenny....you reap what you sow
Old 07-02-2020, 08:16 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 3,224 Times in 929 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodLife View Post
Breaking: Seattle Police have cleared the zone in less than an hour.

Meanwhile, several multi million dollar lawsuits have been filed by residents and business in the zone for all the disruption. Guess who pays if city looses?
I hope they have to raise taxes to pay for the judgements that will be levied against them. Maybe the citizenry will reconsider voting for cretins to public office.
Old 07-02-2020, 08:31 AM

I googled this incident but I couldn't find any information or pictures on whether or how protesters were prevented from damaging or entering her house. I would assume there might have been security guarding her house. If there was, were they armed? If they were then shame on them. Didn't we learn from St Louis that guarding your home, yourself and your spouse with weapons is a no-no and any person doing so should be arrested for a criminal offense.
Old 07-02-2020, 08:40 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to DonH57

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedo8357 View Post
Mmmm . . . Maybe we should rescind their immunity from prosecution. Let’s hold the mayors and governors of these states responsible for egregious conduct.
Don't you wish it worked that way? Just wait and see how many of these mayors and governors have the gall to ask for federal money to clean up the messes they allowed to occur under their watch.
Old 07-02-2020, 08:42 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,018 Times in 1,012 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stadry View Post
what comes around, goes around................. when will they learn.......... ?
remember r. lee ermey's response to parkland hs's david hogg's declaration ' we're starting a revolution ! ' ? ' revolution ? you can't even start a lawnmower yet ! '
Old 07-02-2020, 08:55 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,774 Times in 3,642 Posts

Quote:
Seattle mayor slams protesters for showing no 'regard for' her 'safety' as demonstrators circle her home.

Call a social worker.
Old 07-02-2020, 09:46 AM
Default What Comes Around

This reminds me of a politician who had embezzled millions of dollars from the NYS Teachers Retirement Fund. Clinton pardoned him and he never made restitution. When he purchased a large farm in a rural town in upstate NY, thinking no one would know him, he asked the town supervisor who he should call if there was an emergency during winter storms. The supervisor told him to call the fire department. Problem with his gas or water? The fire department. Lightning strike? The fire department. First aid? The fire department. The funny thing is the fire department is all voluntary. Do you want to guess who makes up the fire department and emergency squad? You guessed it: teachers.
Old 07-02-2020, 09:55 AM
Sage
Thanked 14,047 Times in 5,336 Posts

So thinking that setting up a campaign fund for the mayor will not go over very well here
Old 07-02-2020, 10:09 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewilson58 View Post
Call a social worker.
Too bad there is no 911 in a CHOP zone. Maybe she could try calling city hall to issue a complaint. I'm sure they'll get back to her within 5 business days.
Old 07-02-2020, 10:13 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Ohiobuckeye

Quote:
Seattle mayor slams protesters for showing no 'regard for' her 'safety' as demonstrators circle her home.

A group of protesters marched to the home of Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan on Sunday afternoon, upset that she pledged to dismantle the police-free "Capitol Hill Organized Protest" zone, known as CHOP.

Demonstrators have controlled the six-block area since June 8, saying they will not leave until the city meets a list of demands.

Defunding the local police department by at least 50% is at the top of their list. Over the last several days, multiple instances of shootings, rape, and robbery have been reported inside or near CHOP, local police said.

Seattle mayor slams protesters for showing no 'regard for' her 'safety' as demonstrators circle her home

I call this one "when the summer of love comes to your front yard"
I think I’ve heard some people in the govt. say what she’s doing was a great idea! Not sure, so why is she so worried?
Old 07-02-2020, 11:08 AM

What goes around comes around. You let it happen. It is called karma. Deal with it.
Old 07-02-2020, 11:20 AM

Quote:

A group of protesters marched to the home of Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan on Sunday afternoon, upset that she pledged to dismantle the police-free "Capitol Hill Organized Protest" zone, known as CHOP.

Demonstrators have controlled the six-block area since June 8, saying they will not leave until the city meets a list of demands.

Defunding the local police department by at least 50% is at the top of their list. Over the last several days, multiple instances of shootings, rape, and robbery have been reported inside or near CHOP, local police said.

Seattle mayor slams protesters for showing no 'regard for' her 'safety' as demonstrators circle her home

Hope she enjoyed her summer of love. Too bad they didn’t protest her house much sooner. The deaths wouldn’t have happened and the millions lost as the left loons damaged property.
She better not look for federal funding for the damages incurred through her lack of leadership.
Anyone who votes again for her and the idiot governor deserves what they have
Old 07-02-2020, 12:30 PM
Veteran member

No re-election for you!
Quote:

Old 07-02-2020, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodneysblue View Post
No re-election for you!
Really? You give voters too much credit. De Blasio keeps getting re-elected, that should tell you something.
Old 07-02-2020, 04:04 PM
Default Time to expose these phony protestors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 GI View Post
Where is her concern about the safety of the people living in CHOP? She really doesn't care about them. Different story when it's your doorstep rather than someone else's.
A backlash is coming and BLM will be deposed along with their fancy financing. Anarchy is not the norm!
Closed Thread

Tags
seattle, protesters, mayor, list, chop

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.