Why I will NOT be vaccinated ( and maybe you shouldn't too)

Closed Thread
Old 02-19-2021, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston-Sean View Post
Ya, the CDC hasn't been covering itself in glory on this question. Short answer: No, don't bother getting the vaccine if you've already had Covid.

CDC Investigation | Full Measure
Thank you to Boston:Sean. I read the attached information and watched the video created around Congressman Massive’ s study of the test data. You need to watch until the end of the Full Measure video that he attached. Heads of CDC acknowledge that the data results from the vaccination studies show no proven efficacy if you had previously had Covid. They apologize repeatedly for the misrepresentation of the data to the public.

Now, based on this information, my husband and I who are both 60 and have had the virus, will at a minimum wait for others in need to have their vaccinations. There is already conversation that this may be an annual recommendation like the flu shot. Unless data comes out saying otherwise there is nothing compelling to do otherwise.
Old 02-19-2021, 09:20 AM

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.
Old 02-19-2021, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenBala View Post
Dr. Lee Merritt is an orthopedic surgeon, not a virologist, and she is a part of a group called "American Frontline Doctors" which is a known propaganda machine for Quanon conspiracies. The mainstream media can definitely also be a propoganda machine, but just because someone isn't part of it, that does not automatically make them a reliable source of information.
Dr Lee Merritt is more than just an "orthopedic Surgeon" She is former President of the Assoc of American Physicians and Surgeons...worked her career for the military ...she studied BIOLOGICAL WARFARE! I think this "qualifies" her more than just an orthopedic surgeon.

Under Obama, Chinese worked in our Bio Weapons Labs! Completely illegal, but that's another story

From a military standpoint, this is a perfect weapon, the mRNA.

mRNA NEVER made it through animal testing. She is just trying to warn people.

And just because she is trying to get her message out before it is censored does not mean it is not the truth! If there is no one in the stands at the Womens Basketball Championship, does that mean it didn't happen?

All she is saying is that the "vaccine", not a vaccine, is experimental biologics.

She is part of the group of front line doctors speaking up with the risks of losing everything!! AFLDS.com

AFLDS.com
Old 02-19-2021, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flflowers View Post
Dr Lee Merritt is more than just an "orthopedic Surgeon" She is former President of the Assoc of American Physicians and Surgeons...worked her career for the military ...she studied BIOLOGICAL WARFARE! I think this "qualifies" her more than just an orthopedic surgeon.

Under Obama, Chinese worked in our Bio Weapons Labs! Completely illegal, but that's another story

From a military standpoint, this is a perfect weapon, the mRNA.

mRNA NEVER made it through animal testing. She is just trying to warn people.
Here is an article about the organization called American Frontline Doctors that

And just because she is trying to get her message out before it is censored does not mean it is not the truth! If there is no one in the stands at the Womens Basketball Championship, does that mean it didn't happen?

All she is saying is that the "vaccine", not a vaccine, is experimental biologics.

She is part of the group of front line doctors speaking up with the risks of losing everything!! AFLDS.com

AFLDS.com
Here is an article about the group called American Frontline Doctors that Lee Merritt belongs to. It’s a group that are conspiracy minded believing in alien DNA and many other conspiracy theories.
Very interesting read:
Back Away From “America’s Frontline Doctors” | Office for Science and Society - McGill University
Old 02-19-2021, 02:32 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,780 Times in 1,243 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurawilcox View Post
Thank you to Boston:Sean. I read the attached information and watched the video created around Congressman Massive’ s study of the test data. You need to watch until the end of the Full Measure video that he attached. Heads of CDC acknowledge that the data results from the vaccination studies show no proven efficacy if you had previously had Covid. They apologize repeatedly for the misrepresentation of the data to the public.

Now, based on this information, my husband and I who are both 60 and have had the virus, will at a minimum wait for others in need to have their vaccinations. There is already conversation that this may be an annual recommendation like the flu shot. Unless data comes out saying otherwise there is nothing compelling to do otherwise.
Immune protection in recovered COVID patients after 6-8 months

A study finds further evidence that recovered COVID patients have immune protectionagainst SARS-CoV-2 lasting at least 6-8 months after disease onset. COVID antibodies were present, although at a lower level, in 80 percent of the patients. However, memory B and T cells(immune cells responsible for long-term protection) were active at high levels in all patients. Read at Med.

https://www.cell.com/med/pdf/S2666-6...showall%3Dtrue

Old 02-19-2021, 02:40 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,780 Times in 1,243 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurawilcox View Post

Immune protection in recovered COVID patients after 6-8 months

A study finds further evidence that recovered COVID patients have immune protectionagainst SARS-CoV-2 lasting at least 6-8 months after disease onset. COVID antibodies were present, although at a lower level, in 80 percent of the patients. However, memory B and T cells(immune cells responsible for long-term protection) were active at high levels in all patients. Read at Med.

https://www.cell.com/med/pdf/S2666-6...showall%3Dtrue

Old 02-19-2021, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouNeverKnow View Post
Here is an article about the group called American Frontline Doctors that Lee Merritt belongs to. It’s a group that are conspiracy minded believing in alien DNA and many other conspiracy theories.
Very interesting read:
Back Away From “America’s Frontline Doctors” | Office for Science and Society - McGill University
Thank You for your post, the problem is to many believe the bull put out by groups like "American Frontline Doctors!!"
Old 02-19-2021, 03:21 PM

dhdallas: Neither my husband nor I will take it, either. Both of us are healthy and have great antibodies, and we just don’t feel right about the vaccine. I never even take antibiotics unless it’s absolutely necessary, or any other medication other than the over-the-counter vitamins and minerals most other geezers like me take. Also, I seem to have some kind of allergy to vaccines such as flu and pneumonia, so will not let them touch me with the COVID vaccine. Appreciate you sharing your knowledge with the rest of us.
Old 02-19-2021, 03:29 PM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
dhdallas: Neither my husband nor I will take it, either. Both of us are healthy and have great antibodies, and we just don’t feel right about the vaccine. I never even take antibiotics unless it’s absolutely necessary, or any other medication other than the over-the-counter vitamins and minerals most other geezers like me take. Also, I seem to have some kind of allergy to vaccines such as flu and pneumonia, so will not let them touch me with the COVID vaccine. Appreciate you sharing your knowledge with the rest of us.
Please define "great antibodies" for me, and then explain how you know YOU have them, whatever they are. Amazing.
Old 02-19-2021, 04:24 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,645 Times in 1,516 Posts

Lots of compelling information for those that wish excuses for not getting the vaccine. Good deal! Don't get it, if that is what you wish. Are you trying to convince us or yourself that you have a valid reason for not getting it? Makes no difference to me, because I do not know you and will not mourn you when you are gone. Either way, it just paves the way for others that really need assistance to get their vaccination.
I can give you a reason why I WON'T get the Flu vaccination, but I still think you should get it. Big difference. I have never had the flu and still believe I am healthy enough to survive it when or if it does finally catch up to me. On the other hand, I know this COVID will KILL my spouse so I am getting the vaccination. This is my reasoning for getting it. I know two family members that have died WITH COVID. I did not say BECAUSE of COVID because as much as it is being blamed, I really don't know. On the other hand, I know more than a dozen folks personally, as either family or friend that have shrugged the infection off in a few days. However, those were mostly younger folks. I believe that I would shrug it off also, but my spouse not so much. I am pretty sure it would kill her. I did a lot of research regarding the vaccinations for COVID and consider them to be mostly pretty safe. If not, and it hits me 20 years down the road, I will be in my 90's..... Just curious, how many on here would sacrifice a few years for a loved one? Never mind, talk is cheap. Actions are evidence.
You like taking chances? Flip a coin and find out if you get the vaccine or don't get it. Either way, you are taking chances. Can you walk through life, never in the vicinity of an infected person, hoping that you won't catch the virus when you did not receive the inoculation? Or, do you take a chance on the vaccine where there is evidence that it has only been studied and tested for a little over a decade and the long term effects are not yet known? You see, I am in my 70's so the idea of "long term effects" have little pertinence to me.
That's my reasoning for getting the vaccination.
Old 02-19-2021, 04:26 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,645 Times in 1,516 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
Please define "great antibodies" for me, and then explain how you know YOU have them, whatever they are. Amazing.
Is it related to "great anti-matter?" I once had a great auntie body, but she got old and passed away.
Old 02-19-2021, 04:42 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byte1 View Post
Is it related to "great anti-matter?" I once had a great auntie body, but she got old and passed away.

He means ANTY body.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	ant.jpg
Views:	283
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	88234  
Old 02-19-2021, 06:09 PM

One should do what they feel comfortable with. As for me , I was on the fence and thought I would wait a bit. Then they opened it up to schools and almost everyone was jumping on it. Some of the younger girls don't want to get it now, and I understand. One of my daughters don't want to get it(30 yrs.) but my 24 yr old does. Her future mother in law who is a doctor (internal medicine ) recommends getting it. Our friends daughter is a cardiologist also recommends it. They said the long term effects of getting covid, even if you were asymptotic, can cause long term health problems. A few of my coworkers are having that problem now. My of my friends at work had it twice. Some of my friends and family had it from mild symptoms to such severe symptoms. I know a good hand full of people who lost someone from covid. My dear friend lost her dad last April and this past month lost her 64 year old nephew. Our friends daughter who is the cardiologist was helping ina queens hospital at the onset of the virus working on the covid floors. She said they had to put the body bags in the back of the hospital because they were overloaded with body bags.
To me, worrying about getting the virus and not knowing how it will effect me or the long term of it, to worrying about what the vaccine could possibly do long term(which they have been using genetic coding for some time now in different vaccines it. ) I decided to get . Now I can live more comfortable not worrying who crosses my path and worry about every kid I am in contact with in school.
I can feel good about visiting friends and family. I haven't seen them since the virus came in March. I am a full fledged mask wearer also. I don't play around with that! Basically, damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario I guess. No One knows what tomorrow or even an hour can bring, so enjoy now and be comfortable with any decision you make.
Old 02-19-2021, 08:33 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
I wonder that too. Is it because you are rarely ill? Tadpole??? Also you said you don't take any medicine except over the counter vitamins? Do you SEE an M.D. for at least once a year general health visits? If so were medicines such as Cholesterol lowering statins prescribed to you as a preventative measure? Is your blood pressure not needing regulation? Have you opted not to take prescribed medication because you are of the opinion you enjoy excellent health, or have you had really good labs in the last year???

I am just wondering if you, Tadpole, decided on your own you do not need the medicines that are keeping people heart healthy???
Old 02-19-2021, 11:34 PM

Thank you for this well written and informative article. More knowledge allows folks to make decisions that are not fear based.

Last edited by lucyemmi@icloud.com; 02-20-2021 at 12:20 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
immune, vaccine, disease, covid, people

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.