Will Covid-19 vaccines cause long term side effects?

Closed Thread
Old 07-24-2021, 07:12 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,477 Times in 753 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by drducat View Post
If you feel like helping...Woman Has Both Legs and Hands Amputated After COVID Jab

Fundraiser for Philip Nache by Minnesota-Wisconsin Baptist Convention: Fundraiser for Jummai Nache'''s Medical Expenses
I found documentation on numerous cases of people having extremities amputated after getting COVID. I found none of the people having extremities amputated after having the vaccine.

Considering the amount of false information being spread on the internet about vaccinations, I will rate this as false until some form of credible documentation is provided. If you read the entire post at the go fund me, it is the husband that is blaming the vaccination, not the CDC, not the Dr that treated her. They investigated and said she had MIS-A and that resulted in the amputations and they could not determine if the vaccination was involved.

That is ONE accidental case. With all the "stuff" being spread about the danger of the vaccines do you honestly believe this type of story could be suppressed? And yet, not a mention anywhere. And not another case like this anywhere.

Just posting it here is probably helping to spread misinformation and is exactly what is happening everywhere today.

Last edited by GrumpyOldMan; 07-24-2021 at 07:25 PM.
Old 07-24-2021, 09:18 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,168 Times in 1,929 Posts

Quote:
If you feel like helping...Woman Has Both Legs and Hands Amputated After COVID Jab

Fundraiser for Philip Nache by Minnesota-Wisconsin Baptist Convention : Fundraiser for Jummai Nache'''s Medical Expenses
It is not the Covid jab that caused all her issues. She was not fully vaccinated when she developed Covid. All these problems she is experiencing is because she was infected with Covid BEFORE she was fully vaccinated. So......the vaccination is not at fault. Check the timeline in the article.
Old 07-24-2021, 09:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,168 Times in 1,929 Posts

///
Old 07-24-2021, 09:36 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
It is not the Covid jab that caused all her issues. She was not fully vaccinated when she developed Covid. All these problems she is experiencing is because she was infected with Covid BEFORE she was fully vaccinated. So......the vaccination is not at fault. Check the timeline in the article.
The post is technically accurate, sadly. It did happen AFTER she receives a vaccination shot. But, including that little tidbit implies a causal relationship.

Here is what her doctor said:

"The Infectious Disease Dr considered the test results, Jummai's condition, the timeline of the administered vaccine, and the onset of covid 19, realizing the vaccine might have caused the adverse reaction. But the Dr always concludes that this is just a theory that cannot be verified because they do not have testing equipment to clearly state that the vaccine has caused Jummai's devastation. "

posting leading suggestions like this someone reads, and passes on adding their own little bit of spin, and before long it comes back saying everyone getting the vaccine is losing limbs.

We all have a responsibility to avoid posts that imply something that is not true or proven.
Old 07-24-2021, 10:09 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,276 Times in 4,296 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
Getting vaccinated gives BOTH you and society at large an insurance policy. Each of us does NOT live on a bubbled over island. By that, I mean that the UNvaccinated are ACTUALLY doing great harm to the vaccinated. For one example........ because the UNvaccinated are clogging up hospitals in Florida, Texas, and nationwide - elective surgeries get POSTPONED, which are more profitable than CV patients. Even possibly cancerous tumor surgeries are postponed. Health insurance cost goes up for the vaccinated because of the negligence of the UNvaccinated. And I am NOT talking about the FEW that are unable to take the vaccine.

Another situation where the UNvaccinated are messing over ALL of society is ........the virus is using the unvaccinated as a Petrie dish to evolve and mutate - perhaps to a more virulent form that can overcome the vaccine. When and IF that happens, then the world as we know it is TOAST. We can ALL HOPE that it never gets that bad - so why take a chance when by acting fast and getting the vaccine - we can prevent this type of doomsday scenario! Incidentally, Florida is leading the US in the number of new cases. Texas is 2nd worst!!!!!!
Could you please explain how covid patients, who are not having surgery, are preventing others from having surgery?

They use completely different resources, staff, and facilities...

-Tom Petty
Old 07-24-2021, 10:10 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
That IS a good important post and would make a good new thread. I heard about that on the news recently.I read that Delta is affecting many younger people neurologically, which IS what you are saying. I asked the question here a few days ago about if this becomes common knowledge to MOTHERS of school-age children - will they refuse to send those children to a dangerous, indoor school filled with both vaccinated and UNvaccinated kids. And could that show up after 10 years as a society-wide drop in IQs and creativity?
A link to back up these claims would be nice...

-Tom Petty
Old 07-24-2021, 10:12 PM
Sage

Quote:

Fundraiser for Philip Nache by Minnesota-Wisconsin Baptist Convention : Fundraiser for Jummai Nache'''s Medical Expenses
"The Infectious Disease Dr considered the test results, Jummai's condition, the timeline of the administered vaccine and the onset of covid 19, realizing the vaccine might have caused the adverse reaction. But the Dr always concludes that this is just a theory which cannot be verified because they do not have testing equipment to clearly state that the vaccine has caused Jummai's devastation. "

-Tom Petty
Old 07-24-2021, 10:14 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyOldMan View Post
The post is technically accurate, sadly. It did happen AFTER she receives a vaccination shot. But, including that little tidbit implies a causal relationship.

Here is what her doctor said:

"The Infectious Disease Dr considered the test results, Jummai's condition, the timeline of the administered vaccine, and the onset of covid 19, realizing the vaccine might have caused the adverse reaction. But the Dr always concludes that this is just a theory that cannot be verified because they do not have testing equipment to clearly state that the vaccine has caused Jummai's devastation. "

posting leading suggestions like this someone reads, and passes on adding their own little bit of spin, and before long it comes back saying everyone getting the vaccine is losing limbs.

We all have a responsibility to avoid posts that imply something that is not true or proven.
Exactly...

If you get hit by a meteor after getting your covid shot, I can assure you that the meteor hit was not due to the covid shot....

-Tom Petty
Old 07-24-2021, 10:44 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMintzer View Post
Could you please explain how covid patients, who are not having surgery, are preventing others from having surgery?

They use completely different resources, staff, and facilities...
Well, partly true. If a hospital is overwhelmed, it is not unusual to reassign resources to handle the "emergency". Say a train wreck and hundreds of people are injured, ER would be swamped, and all available staff would be focused on that and optional surgery would be rescheduled.

I mean, seriously, didn't you ever watch Grey's Anatomy? (LOL)
Old 07-24-2021, 10:48 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
A link to back up these claims would be nice...
If you are asking for a link to back up the claims of cognitive impairment from COVID-19, I posted the link a page or so ago, here it is again. It is from Lancet, a fairly reliable source:

Cognitive deficits in people who have recovered from COVID-19
Old 07-24-2021, 10:49 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Exactly...

If you get hit by a meteor after getting your covid shot, I can assure you that the meteor hit was not due to the covid shot....
Whew, that's a relief, I was checking out the sky daily ever since I got my second shot!!
Old 07-24-2021, 11:28 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyOldMan View Post
If you are asking for a link to back up the claims of cognitive impairment from COVID-19, I posted the link a page or so ago, here it is again. It is from Lancet, a fairly reliable source:

Cognitive deficits in people who have recovered from COVID-19
I read it... A lot of "suspected" and "possibly" in there...

Oh, and Lancet has had egg on their face, more than once, for posting bad studies as fact...

The Lancet retracts large study on hydroxychloroquine

-Tom Petty
Old 07-25-2021, 04:52 AM

Quote:

Oh, and Lancet has had egg on their face, more than once, for posting bad studies as fact...

As long as there are therapeutics that actually work well (which they are finding many), there is no need for a vaccine at all.
Old 07-25-2021, 06:42 AM
Sage

Quote:
As long as there are therapeutics that actually work well (which they are finding many), there is no need for a vaccine at all.
Yeah, I'm gonna' disagree on that one...

-Tom Petty
Old 07-25-2021, 07:38 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:

Scientists seldom speak in absolutes. Here are the "findings" it seems less "maybe" and more "does" (I post this not for you but for those that did not read the article.) emphasis mine:

----

People who had recovered from COVID-19, including those no longer reporting symptoms, exhibited significant cognitive deficits versus controls when controlling for age, gender, education level, income, racial-ethnic group, pre-existing medical disorders, tiredness, depression and anxiety. The deficits were of substantial effect size for people who had been hospitalised (N = 192), but also for non-hospitalised cases who had biological confirmation of COVID-19 infection (N = 326). Analysing markers of premorbid intelligence did not support these differences being present prior to infection. Finer grained analysis of performance across sub-tests supported the hypothesis that COVID-19 has a multi-domain impact on human cognition.

----

To me a sign of being credible is the willingness to retract someone one has published when proven wrong.No one is perfect, no journal never makes a mistake.

Last edited by GrumpyOldMan; 07-25-2021 at 07:45 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
encouraging, vaccinated, covid-19, vaccine, article

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.