Hunter exhaust fan/light fixture - I give up!

Closed Thread
Old 01-01-2024, 07:44 AM

From Tyngsboro. Snowbird to Linden. Been to Gibbet Hill a few times.
Old 01-01-2024, 09:15 AM

Replies can stop. Problem has been solved several times. And now we are talking about where we used to live. MODS, CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THIS DOWN
Old 01-01-2024, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captainpd View Post
Replies can stop. Problem has been solved several times. And now we are talking about where we used to live. MODS, CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THIS DOWN
Did you complain about the 'Thread about nothing'? That one is about nothing and has been going on for years......
Old 01-01-2024, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graspher View Post
I'm unable to access the lightbulbs in the attached photo of the Hunter fixture.

I can spin the glass lens an inch or two in either direction but that's it. It doesn't "unscrew", nor does it want to drop down at any point along the spin.

I've also attempted to pull the whole fixture down from the ceiling, but it doesn't want to separate...easily...from the ceiling.

Instead of sledgehammering it or forcing separations - I'm seeking the insights of my Village neighbors....for my wife's sanity.

Anyone have this fixture and know how to access the bulbs?
Call Hunter customer service or call home warranty to find out the electric company who installed the light fixture. Try a YouTube search.
Old 01-01-2024, 10:00 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captainpd View Post
Seriously what kind of curmudgeon are you? Mad that some folks made a connection in a thread about fixing stuff? Maybe you think people shouldn’t be stuck opening a thread that has been resolved. I would argue that there are tons of clickbait threads out there.

In any case, Happy New Year and I hope things get better for you and your anger subsides.
Old 01-01-2024, 10:38 AM
Sage
Thanked 9,087 Times in 2,748 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufflesmom View Post
Good Morning, What part of Mass? My family is still there. One gets a little more homesick during the holidays. Dee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by frayedends View Post
We are in Westminster. Own a house in the villages but can’t retire for a couple years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotneko View Post
Hey - we are from Townsend! Live in St Cats now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachKandSportsguy View Post
Hey,

We live in Worcester, worked in Westminster at Simplex, golf at Westminster country club often, grew up in Groton on 119 and have a house in Marsh Bend where we hope to move down to in the next year or so. .

time is getting short!
We’re up on Norwich Hill in Huntington, MA. I grew up in Northampton and my wife in Athol (actually, I still haven’t grown up). Lots of central Mass folks on this thread. Was in that area twice recently for Christmas parties (Dunstable and Petersham), nice areas. We’re snowflakes who float back and forth between the Villages and MA randomly throughout the year. Heading down later this week for the rest of the winter and early spring.

Last edited by tophcfa; 01-01-2024 at 12:57 PM.
Old 01-01-2024, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
We’re up on Norwich Hill in Huntington, MA. I grew up in Northampton and my wife in Athol (actually, I still haven’t grown up). Lots of central Mass folks on this thread. Was in that area twice recently for Christmas parties (Dunstable and Petersham), nice areas. We’re snowflakes who float back and forth between the Villages and MA randomly throughout the year. Heading down later this week for the rest of the winter and early spring.
We owned the horse farm on 113 in Dunstable center in the early 80s. Sold it and eventually built in Townsend. We lived for 40 years in that area.
Old 01-01-2024, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frayedends View Post
Seriously what kind of curmudgeon are you? Mad that some folks made a connection in a thread about fixing stuff? Maybe you think people shouldn’t be stuck opening a thread that has been resolved. I would argue that there are tons of clickbait threads out there.

In any case, Happy New Year and I hope things get better for you and your anger subsides.
I think it offends their OCD that threads drift. Literally, the majority of their posts are complaining about threads getting off topic.
Old 01-01-2024, 02:34 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotneko View Post
I think it offends their OCD that threads drift. Literally, the majority of their posts are complaining about threads getting off topic.
No kidding! I just took a look and he should apply to be a moderator for a more fulfilling life.
Closed Thread

Tags
fixture, hunter, ceiling, spin, access

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.