Summer Kitchen Modular Components & Pool Shower

Closed Thread
Old 10-30-2013, 12:11 PM
Default Summer Kitchen Modular Components & Pool Shower

Do you have any good sources for covered lanai gas grill, extractor hood, sink, gas cooktop unit? Is there a problem with using a a high quality stainless hood, sink, or faucet that would be considered for indoor use? Can an indoor gas cooktop be installed on the covered lanai? I envision a metal frame structure, covered with cement board & finished surface, countertop, a few stainless drawers & doors, and various open shelf & components inserted.

Are you satisfied with a gas LP tank located in a cabinet under the grill or is it worth the money to install a gas line from a tank buried at the other side of the house?

Any ideas for a pool shower that might back up to the wall of the lanai sink? That area in my lanai is screened and has floor drains. Maybe something similar to what is found at the TV pools?

The area for this summer kitchen does not get rain - except maybe if sideways strong gusty storm.

Any suggestions for a contractor?
Old 10-30-2013, 12:16 PM
Gold member

Just one thing, I would not keep a LP tank in a closed cabinet . If the tank were to get a small leak you could have a explosion.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.